Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boobtank
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Hunty I'm not commenting about the performance, just his weird choice of words :lana:

nnnn :lana:i just read the quote properly 

Haroon
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Did you like this better than MR on SNL?

I hadn't actually seen that until seeing your post and remembering that I needed to watch that (because it was blocked in my country when I tried first and still is but your post reminded me so I went and found an available one online :laughga: HUGE thanks for that :sara: ). Yeah I preferred this one to the SNL one, both are amazing but I much prefer watching this one than watching that one, and then small differences make this one edge that one out :happy: 

LaLuna
28 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I CANNOT get over these from tonight though, like, is she even human:

011.jpg

006.jpg

029.JPG

Stunning. Just stunning. Gaga you ****ing goddess :giveup:

new-were-not-worthy-gif-474.gif

Also I really enjoyed the performance. It was beautiful :flutter:

2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I chose to act as if your response to me saying that I was personally attacking you and that I was not allowing dissenting opinions was unfair and irrational when in every post I had made I made sure to paint opinions like yours as fair and understandable.

I am moderating :shrug: Like I suggested to you, if you want to help then report posts that you think go too far.

I quoted you because your post seemed to be parodying verbatim the criticism some users were making about this performance. You're post also didn't really make sense except as a way to dismiss the opinions of people wanting Gaga to be more avant-garde. But I'm sure you'll disagree.

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I hadn't actually seen that until seeing your post and remembering that I needed to watch that (because it was blocked in my country when I tried first and still is but your post reminded me so I went and found an available one online :laughga: HUGE thanks for that :sara: ). Yeah I preferred this one to the SNL one, both are amazing but I much prefer watching this one than watching that one, and then small differences make this one edge that one out :happy: 

Im happy I reminded you to find it haha! I think her vocals are quite a bit better on SNL. She sounded more in tune to me and the "Wayayayay" kills me every time. 

GunninMan

Back to being on topic, did anyone else get some Stevie Nicks vibes with the wavy hair and outfit? I pray I am not the only one :toofunny:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Im happy I reminded you to find it haha! I think her vocals are quite a bit better on SNL. She sounded more in tune to me and the "Wayayayay" kills me every time. 

We Monsters gotta look out for one another :kara: 

Yeah there are parts of the SNL one that I like more than some parts of this one. If they were merged together then I'd be so done and dusted :giveup: But then it's the differences that make each performance special in its own way so I'm glad there are multiple performances to make the song shine in slightly different ways :nick: 

Just got in from work and ran here to see if her performance was up. FLAWLESS as always! She has been serving so much talent, emotion, and just perfection this era. I'm LIVING FOR IT! Perfect vocals, staging, everything literally perfect. Sometimes I have to pinch myself because it seems unreal I'm a fan of such an iconic and talented woman :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

13 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I quoted you because your post seemed to be parodying verbatim the criticism some users were making about this performance. You're post also didn't really make sense except as a way to dismiss the opinions of people wanting Gaga to be more avant-garde. But I'm sure you'll disagree.

Yeah, my post was clearly poking fun at some of the criticisms aimed at the performance - but to me it seemed clear it was light hearted. Especially with the giant disclaimer I put on the end saying it was just a joke and saying that the comparison isn't fair (because "Gaga has presented herself as an avant garde fashion icon with highly theatrical choreographed performances while Sting has never attempted to be that").

I still think it's unfair that you accused me personally attacking you when I made it clear in that first post that criticising Gaga for not being avant garde and theatrical is totally different from criticising Sting for not being avant garde and theatrical.

I still think it's unfair that after replying to you and telling you verbatim "I'm really not bothered if you like the performance or not. You have every right to dislike it and the reasons you have make sense"

You quoted another user with a personal dig at me reading:

"even Moderators, aren't interested other people's opinions unless those opinions validate the greatness of their fav."

I still think that's highly unfair :shrug: 

I think at this point I've explained my point of view and you have explained yours, if you're still concerned about moderation it would be a great help if you report some of the posts you think cross the line. Otherwise I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night.

1 minute ago, AJH219 said:

Just got in from work and ran here to see if her performance was up. FLAWLESS as always! She has been serving so much talent, emotion, and just perfection this era. I'm LIVING FOR IT! Perfect vocals, staging, everything literally perfect. Sometimes I have to pinch myself because it seems unreal I'm a fan of such an iconic and talented woman  

And I too will forever be proud to be this woman's fan. Popstars come and go so easily because passion has lost and they can't find their real element. But Stefani is at her prime with ridiculous passion and authentic element. A woman so brave and talented shall not be ignored.

Ariana maybe Artist of the Year but Lady Gaga will forever live for decades more.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

• Guest locked this topic

Archived