Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

GunninMan
Just now, BlaqJezus said:

Do you always have to be contrary to everything? Or just most of the time to everything? Gun's post had a point, but he just isn't used to all the Gaga "fans" that are just pop stans who latched on to Gaga, and seem to miss almost everything integral part of what makes her a person and an artist to admire...

I don't think you're a victim, I just think you have a lot of time on your hands, and like to be the counter-point to everything, even when it makes little to no sense.

Thank you for that. It kind of came as a shock that someone would use my frustration about negativity on Gaga in order to defend himself for being negative about Gaga. I get a little heated, but it just truly frustrates me when ppl constantly bash her and then call themselves a fan of hers.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaofvengeance

I have a feeling that the stage prop = what the music video will look like.

what do you think ?

GunninMan
Just now, feezdeengaga said:

what do you think ?

Thats exactly what I was thinking! I think we may have some more visuals and maybe her dancing around in the fields, but I am pretty sure that was supposed to be a recreation of the field in her backyard, the one she posted from on snapchat the other day, so it'll be cool to see if you are right when the video finally drops!

Haroon

Just woke up and watched the performance and HOLY **** OH MY GOSH :air::deadbanana::rip: 

That was AMAZING, like I know Gaga's vocals have been great for all of her Million Reasons performances but that one was on a whole other level :shocked: The way she switched up some delivery towards the middle and then that killer long note towards the end :giveup: This has totally shot up to becoming one of my favourite vocal performances by her ever :excited2: The backdrop and setting was also beautiful, simple but still beautiful. I was expecting something quite bare bone but it wasn't at all, it was just aurally and visually stunning :worship2: 

Jigglygoth
23 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I expected her to roll on the grass and combine with dramatic choreography :ladyhaha:

ARTPOP, ha legacy :laughga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Don't paint me as an equal to them :wtf:

Report posts like that and they will be dealt with - don't lash out at me for making a joke when I've continuously painted opinions and criticisms like the ones you hold as fair, legitimate and understandable.

I'm not the one hostilely dismissing you, I'm not the one calling you names or shutting down conversation. Don't paint me with the same brush, don't accuse me of personally attacking you. That's unfair and you know it.

You quoted me and accused me of personally attacking you. Don't criticise me for defending myself.

I didn't compare your post to his. I used his post to explain why I would be, as you said, "acting like a victim."

There was a wave of hostile responses to me and the other users in this thread who had dissenting opinions. Rather than addressed their hostility you chose to act as if my response to that hostility was unfair or irrational.

You have a bad habit of escalating every conversation to an unnecessary degree of confrontation. Chill out, and moderate.

Just now, GunninMan said:

Awww thanks for using my opinion to poorly attempting displaying your point of view. Clearly you did not read the post entirely. I don't give a damn if you don't like the performance, I said it bothers me when people bash her, make fun of her, and talk **** about her because they don't like something she does, and then call themselves a fan of hers. I didn't read your post about your opinion because frankly I don't give a ****. If you feel lumped in with what I said then that is a problem for you to deal with, but if you were respectful in your views and just simply didn't like the performance, thats totally fine with me! And next time, be able to defend yourself without having to use another person's post to beef up your argument, cuz it didn't work.

Thank you for the eloquent response.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, DoctorGaga said:

Mediocre performance at best. Pitchy at certain points, but good overall

How is it mediocre at best but good overall :lana: try again

chaeri pls

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Just woke up and watched the performance and HOLY **** OH MY GOSH :air::deadbanana::rip: 

That was AMAZING, like I know Gaga's vocals have been great for all of her Million Reasons performances but that one was on a whole other level :shocked: The way she switched up some delivery towards the middle and then that killer long note towards the end :giveup: This has totally shot up to becoming one of my favourite vocal performances by her ever :excited2: The backdrop and setting was also beautiful, simple but still beautiful. I was expecting something quite bare bone but it wasn't at all, it was just aurally and visually stunning :worship2: 

Did you like this better than MR on SNL?

9 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

Do you always have to be contrary to everything? Or just most of the time to everything? Gun's post had a point, but he just isn't used to all the Gaga "fans" that are just pop stans who latched on to Gaga, and seem to miss almost everything integral part of what makes her a person and an artist to admire...

I don't think you're a victim, I just think you have a lot of time on your hands, and like to be the counter-point to everything, even when it makes little to no sense.

What am I being contrary to? I love this new album, I love Lady Gaga, I'm excited about what this era has to bring. I just happen to dislike this performance.

Someone who spends their time on a pop music forum should be hesitant to accuse other people of having a lot of time on their hands. Glass houses and all.

boobtank
Just now, littlepotter said:

How is it mediocre at best but good overall :lana: try again

Listen to her vocals and the arrangement on SNL and compare it to tonights performance.

doppelganger
8 minutes ago, feezdeengaga said:

what do you think ?

The video was probably shot around her home because zero info has leaked.

Maybe even shot at night? That'll be interesting ....

GunninMan
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Thank you for the eloquent response.

Ooohhhh classy! Attacking me for how I choose to type on a fan forum, wow, kind of hypocritical for you to call me out for how I type, when you're butthurt that people didn't like your opinion.

I said before, and I will say it again, I do not care if people didn't like the performance, thats an opinion you and everyone else is allowed to have, but when people attack her and make fun of her, that frustrates me because that us not something a fan does. 

littlepotter
Just now, boobtank said:

Listen to her vocals and the arrangement on SNL and compare it to tonights performance.

Hunty I'm not commenting about the performance, just his weird choice of words :lana:

chaeri pls

Just now, SKANK said:

I didn't compare your post to his. I used his post to explain why I would be, as you said, "acting like a victim."

There was a wave of hostile responses to me and the other users in this thread who had dissenting opinions. Rather than addressed their hostility you chose to act as if my response to that hostility was unfair or irrational.

You have a bad habit of escalating every conversation to an unnecessary degree of confrontation. Chill out, and moderate.

I chose to act as if your response to me saying that I was personally attacking you and that I was not allowing dissenting opinions was unfair and irrational when in every post I had made I made sure to paint opinions like yours as fair and understandable.

I am moderating :shrug: Like I suggested to you, if you want to help then report posts that you think go too far.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived