Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Selena's speech was beautiful

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, boobtank said:

I can't even be bothered trying to explain my opinion on here. No one is equating a great performance to her 'crazy' antics, but everyone seems to think that's what we think was missing from this performance. Meh, let's see if this performance is remembered in another five years time.

Users on this site, even Moderators, aren't interested other people's opinions unless those opinions validate the greatness of their fav. It's become a toxic little bubble.

djBuffoon
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Absolutely. I'm not trying to down-play anything she's done before, but it's like, there's only so much you can do with a song like Million Reasons. All it needs is Gaga, a piano, and a guitar. 

If it were a song like A-YO or Perfect Illusion, sure, you can do more things with that, but you with a song like MR, it's pretty restricting, conceptually speaking.

She did more than enough with this performance, I don't understand why some people are so upset. 

Some fans are still expecting a spectacle of sorts. Which is, we can see by now, the antithesis of what Joanne is all about. Not to bring age into it, but a lot of the disappointed fans here and on FB are rather young, and choreography/sets/elaborate concepts are what they're attracted to, in addition to the music.

And that's all well and good, but it wouldn't necessarily work with these songs. I think simple is the best way for her to go right now. Then, when the Super Bowl comes, the "epic" factor will come back in a huge way.  

jadecraven

I actually dug this performance. :) Loved the different vocals and really enjoyed the guitar. Would probably play this more then the album version, which I rarely play anymore. With we'd gotten another performance, and that she'd be doing other interpretations of the song but that's just because I love how every performance is different.

Thomas P

Gaga really does love Selena wow.

I actually really loved that speach.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GunninMan

I literally CANNOT with some of y'all. How do you call yourself a fan if all you ****ing do is drag Gaga and talk **** about her just because you don't like her? You do not need to like everything she does, but to attack her for her look, her music ability, and lack of shock factor is honestly disgusting. GET OVER IT, the crazy Gaga is dormant right now, she even said so herself NUMEROUS times, so why do y'all STILL BRING IT UP?! It ain't happening. Idk what its gonna take to get that through your thick ass skulls. Be respectful or get the hell off of a Gaga FAN site, I am so done with you people proclaiming you are fans, and then turning around and saying nasty **** about her on the daily. You're not a fan, you're a hater.

Runway

Zayn and Selegend winning. Million Reasons SLAYING on iKoons. The night of TALENT right here :classy:

G0dga stanning hard for Selegend :giveup: 

1 minute ago, RileyMint said:

That's not what this era is about. If you listened she has said this era is about the music. No gimmicks. 

It's sad when fans put the label of "gimmick" on her years of performance art.

Reality
Just now, PrinceGaga said:

Slay outfit change mama

Cxwbab_VQAA3HkH.jpg

THE F*CKING HEELS! YAAASSS!! I CALLED THEM!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

inb4 Gaga tweets something Selena related and they become bffs

1 minute ago, boobtank said:

YES FOR THIS LOOK

THE HEELS HOLY HELL YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Guest locked this topic

Archived