Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at 2016 American Music Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

blackpink
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

I got an e-mail from UMG about Gaga's AMAs performance and it includes Million Reasons single cover. Does this confirm that she's performing MR? 

It's her latest single so it's very plausible. But it is Gaga, so I guess just expect the unexpected :excited2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

GUYS. There's a Spotify official playlist for tonight's AMAs, with songs of every person performing there or songs with a lot of awards. Gaga's song? SONGS. MR and A-YO are both in the playlist.

Delusional Aura
6 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

There is definitely something wrong here. 

Usually, with any other era, I would be mega excited for this. 

This time, I feel as though we've seen any performance that she will bring. 

She'll sit at the piano, or stand with her guitar and wear a pink hat. 

It makes me feel sad saying this. 

She's predictable. And, she's never that. I feel though she'll surprise us and slay us to death. 

Ooolong
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

GUYS. There's a Spotify official playlist for tonight's AMAs, with songs of every person performing there or songs with a lot of awards. Gaga's song? SONGS. MR and A-YO are both in the playlist.

A-YO, yes :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yasss, A-YO! I hope so!!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

LetsGetHigh

If she sings A-YO I'll be so happy! She'd be showcasing both upbeat and ballads/slow-tempo songs from Joanne. :excited2:

Plus, A-YO is getting Dark Horse'd. Released as promo single (let's not go further in :green:), performed a few times on TV to get people used to it. Then released as an official single hopefully next year in time for Super Bowl. :gaycat:

4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

If she sings A-YO I'll be so happy! She'd be showcasing both upbeat and ballads/slow-tempo songs from Joanne. :excited2:

Plus, A-YO is getting Dark Horse'd. Released as promo single (let's not go further in :green:), performed a few times on TV to get people used to it. Then released as an official single hopefully next year in time for Super Bowl. :gaycat:

I'm hoping for A-Yo / Million Reasons medley, something similar to Bad Romance / Speechless in 2009.

Ooolong
6 minutes ago, OliG said:

how many HRS left 

A little over 4

The Unbannable Chanteuse

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

The preshow or actual show?

Actual show starts 6PM pacific, it's 1:31PM now.

Ooolong
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

The preshow or actual show?

Actual. The preshow is in about an hour and a half I believe :)

The Unbannable Chanteuse

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

A little over 4

It's like 22.30 pm here in sweden should I stay awake 

Ooolong
1 minute ago, OliG said:

It's like 22.30 pm here in sweden should I stay awake 

If you don't have anything better to do or anything important tomorrow, I don't see why not. Although if you're only watching for Gaga I'd maybe just go to sleep when you're ready and check out the pictures and performances tomorrow :tongue:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

If you don't have anything better to do or anything important tomorrow, I don't see why not. Although if you're only watching for Gaga I'd maybe just go to sleep when you're ready and check out the pictures and performances tomorrow :tongue:.

Well I like the other artists who are performing as well, but idk I have school tomorrow at 8.00 am so haha 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived