Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 10 (Season Finale) discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Just now, Emigrante said:

what kind of sh1tty ending is that. she just blew herself up? what the fvck. :toofunny::toofunny:

she sacrificed herself so that her daughter wouldnt do it

it wasn't laaaahv

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

What the ****? I've never been more confused in my life.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Gardevoir
2 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

she sacrificed herself so that her daughter wouldnt do it

I know what she did, it's just tragic that Ryan Murphy would end season like that. what for. I was expecting something better.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I really like the ending. But the episode could have been better structured. Too many TV shows shoved into one episode. The episode should have been all narrative like the ending with just Lana's show in the middle.

Batwings
Just now, Bio said:

I really like the ending. But the episode could have been better structured. Too many TV shows shoved into one episode. The episode should have been all narrative like the ending with just Lana's show in the middle.

I agree. The ending itself I thought was good, but there was too much going on in this episode for my taste.

LeoElectric

Definitely my least favorite season, minus Gaga's character that I felt should have been more elaborated on, it's almost as if Lee was the John Lowe of this season... idk hopefully this was a test season... 

2 minutes ago, LeoElectric said:

Definitely my least favorite season, minus Gaga's character that I felt should have been more elaborated on, it's almost as if Lee was the John Lowe of this season... idk hopefully this was a test season... 

Gaga might star in a new season that's very Coven-like meets Murder House. It has to do with witches.

2 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Gaga might star in a new season that's very Coven-like meets Murder House. It has to do with witches.

I don't think so, they said her character might come back but she was only an actress playing the character and not the character itself.

LeoElectric
Just now, Misaki said:

I did hear that! But idk what the purpose of this whole season was... no real character development minus Lee.. it felt very rushed to me, I pray Ryan Murphy will do a better job with future seasons because I do enjoy watching every Wednesday.

PaperIz
31 minutes ago, thopekas said:

one of the greatest AHS seasons but maybe the worst season finale,so weak and uninspired :saladga:

I completely disagree. It was like the only exciting finale they've had.

30 minutes ago, LeoElectric said:

I don't understand this. Did you like Freak Show? 

kind of disappointed:crossed: it was so messy and there was way too much going on for a season finale of a pretty simple season. at the end they were trying to hard to continue the format of the TV show that the spirit chasers thing just didn't make any sense. It was random and useless. And Lee just happened to be there when they were filming? the Lana tie in was okay but I was expecting more. It seemed so rush. I wish the whole episode was a Lana Winters special that recapped everything that happened after Lee got arrested and then showed the interview with her. At the end, they could've brought up the thing about Flora missing and then just cut the tv show format as Lee went back to the house to try to find her and then the end could've stayed the same. It had a decent plot but it also seemed like there was so much left to be developed. It was very rushed and some parts didn't make sense.

51 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I know what she did, it's just tragic that Ryan Murphy would end season like that. what for. I was expecting something better.

It leaves certain things to personal interpretation.

I personally did not believe Flora when she said she had been eating only berries, while in the woods. And by returning there, she brought back her mother and tens of cops/whatever that followed her. And the ending was the bloodmoon, with the colony showing up and of course murdering everyone there (blood must be spilled every bloodmoon, for the land or however they explain it), and Flora walking away unscathed/athached.

Of course it is my personal opinion, but still. 

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived