Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 10 (Season Finale) discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

The Surrealist
34 minutes ago, Josip said:

It was the best season so far (although Asylum is still my number 1) and also the WORST finale so far. Pointless, boring, repetitive. Next season, please! :neyde:

I actually don't want them to ruin this show even more. They should stop after season 7.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker
4 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

so sad the butcher killed her :madge:

She was cute too, but that guy without the facial hair is hot :gaycat:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

She was cute too, but that guy without the facial hair is hot :gaycat:

different strokes for different folks :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PaperIz
12 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I actually don't want them to ruin this show even more. They should stop after season 7.

Stop watching then glbcuMJ.png Some of us actually still enjoy it lol

The Surrealist
Just now, PaperIz said:

Stop watching then glbcuMJ.png Some of us actually still enjoy it lol

Not watching it doesn't make it disappear, I should have stopped watching it @ Coven, now it's too late.

Impostor

Roanoke was a great season. Very well done and very entertaining. The ending was also good, especially for those who like Black Mirror.

I think AHS is not for everybody. You like it or you don't. To keep watching it while you don't appreciate it just makes you a moron.

PaperIz
28 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Not watching it doesn't make it disappear, I should have stopped watching it @ Coven, now it's too late.

I'm sorry lol. I know how you feel. I just try not to take it too serious. 

LastNight

What a fantastic season! I love that they tried something new with the format this year, I really enjoyed it. This wasn't my favourite finale but, again, I really liked the fact that they were going for something different with the way they told the story.

I can't tell if I love or hate that all the seasons are connected. I get so excited by the idea of past characters returning or a cool connection to another season, but then I also feel like it's a bit unnecessary and I actually might prefer it if each season was it's own separate world. When they do it well like the Asylum/Freakshow connections, it works fantastically, however, bringing Queenie back last season and Lana Winters this season seems a little gratuitous to me (even though I did enjoy the idea of Lee's tell-all interview.) I'm gonna have to get over it because it seems like Ryan is planning a lot more cross-overs, but I think I'd prefer it if it were more subtle nods to other seasons, like the Mott connection in Roanoke; enough to excite the fans, but nothing too blatant.

Roanoke was definitely the refresher that this show needed and I really enjoyed it. Initially I was expecting it to come out as my all-time favourite and although it didn't manage that in the end, I still loved it. 

I loved this season finale :diane:For a moment I thought Lana had died and I was so mad :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I don't get the Matt Bomer situation tho. Was his character cut? Was he never meant to be there and it was one of the producers' misdirections? :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bette Davis

That was the worst season ever. It was all shocked and no substance. I guess it was fine if you like cheap thrills, but I loved AHS for the plot twists, developed characters and suspense.

giphy.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

PaperIz
29 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't get the Matt Bomer situation tho. Was his character cut? Was he never meant to be there and it was one of the producers' misdirections? :poot: 

Omg I just noticed he wasn't there glbcuMJ.png

35 minutes ago, Red said:

I loved this season finale :diane:For a moment I thought Lana had died and I was so mad :poot: 

Me too. I waa SCREAMING at the tv lol. If they killed her I would have RIOTED 

1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

What's there to ruin? It was always mediocre to begin with. :classy:

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Josip said:

What's there to ruin? It was always mediocre to begin with. :classy:

Asylum and Coven were actually quite good.

Archived