Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 10 (Season Finale) discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I feel like just a season of AHS that visits every story and elaborates more on loose ends and ties them together more would be awesome. The anti Christ in murder house, the aliens in asylum, the future of the coven, etc 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
39 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

What's up with Scathach?
Why was the real Mott not as helpful as predicted in MRN?

Scathach will be back so I guess the goal was just to introduce her character, being important but not too present, exactly a role for Gaga this year as she wasn't really available. Gaga seemed happy to share the news about Scathach being the original Suprem and being back in another season

Concerning Edward Mott, I'd say we may know a bit more about him next season, Ryan Murphy said that some Freak Show characters will be back in season 7, so who knows ? 

Lona Delery
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Scathach will be back so I guess the goal was just to introduce her character, being important but not too present, exactly a role for Gaga this year as she wasn't really available. Gaga seemed happy to share the news about Scathach being the original Suprem and being back in another season

Concerning Edward Mott, I'd say we may know a bit more about him next season, Ryan Murphy said that some Freak Show characters will be back in season 7, so who knows ? 

That's exactly what annoy me about Roanoke, though. It now looks like a season only here to introduce characters for future cross-overs and connections. AHS is an anthology series after all, and that's what I really enjoyed about it when I began watching it

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Dorothy Gale
13 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

That's exactly what annoy me about Roanoke, though. It now looks like a season only here to introduce characters for future cross-overs and connections. AHS is an anthology series after all, and that's what I really enjoyed about it when I began watching it

Next season of AHS I'm going to try (and probably fail) to ignore the spoilers Ryan gives us halfway through the season. I would've enjoyed this season a lot more if I hadn't heard about the "huge twist" in episode 6. 

I loved the whole season except the last 2 episodes. The motives of the real witch were not explained and the real butcher had almost no screen time. 

PaperIz
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Freak Show was really good. It was so cinematic and well directed. FS is weird af and not everyones cup of tea but i honestly dont understand the hate. That premiere ep is one of the best episodes of AHS ever.

Oh it was beautiful. Like cinematically it was stunning, but GOD it was boring :laughga: 

Helxig
49 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Next season of AHS I'm going to try (and probably fail) to ignore the spoilers Ryan gives us halfway through the season. I would've enjoyed this season a lot more if I hadn't heard about the "huge twist" in episode 6. 

I am so in agreement!

I had so much fun trying to decipher the little clues and making predictions about the series (and mine were mostly so off lol). But next time, total blackout. I even wish I didn't know that Lana Winters would come back! That would've been epic to be surprised with! But I would've seen that plastered all over GGD anyway :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

River

did Lana end the banana?! only spoil me this.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DISAPPOINTMENT. DISGUSTING. FLOP. ANOTHER RYAN MURPHY CURSE.

Remember Glee? Yeah... exactly... It had a good run during its first few seasons but became horrendous to watch after the later seasons. Why? Ryan Murphy does this ALL the time...

He gets so caught with the attention and recognition that the focus on the actual content just gets lost.

Murder House was perfect. Asylum brilliant. Coven was so fierce and contemporary. Freakshow... not good/not bad. Hotel was bearable.

BUT THIS Effing season gets me so mad. IT WAS SO CHEAP. CORNY. AND BLAND. WHERE THE HELL IS HORROR??? HORROR needs mystery, suspense, thrill, shock but what did we get?

FORCED FINALE, CRINGEY DIALOGUES, LESS HORROR, MORE CLICHÉS, FORCED PLOT... NEED I GO ON?

Seriously, someone tweet Murphy to get his sh*t together. Cuz the only thing keeping this series together is that it gets a new story every season. But if every season keeps sucking (like he probably does at night instead of his job)... THIS SHOW IS GOING TO SH*T...

im having a meltdown because this show was my baby right from the beginning and seeing crumble right before my eyes just breaks me. Seriously!!

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

bionic

Weren't we told that the second season of MRN (with them returning to the house) never aired? And yet this ep started with fans talking about it on usual broadcast rather than a lowkey, darknet, internet compilation of found footage

buy bionic

Thomas P
6 hours ago, PaperIz said:

What confused you? :oprah:

The entire episode. I understand what happened, but I don't know why it happened.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

monketsharona
29 minutes ago, bionic said:

Weren't we told that the second season of MRN (with them returning to the house) never aired? And yet this ep started with fans talking about it on usual broadcast rather than a lowkey, darknet, internet compilation of found footage

the first season was aired and had a huge success, 'Return to Roanoke' has not been aired though

Helxig
55 minutes ago, Lady Aphrodite said:

BUT THIS Effing season gets me so mad. IT WAS SO CHEAP. CORNY. AND BLAND. WHERE THE HELL IS HORROR??? HORROR needs mystery, suspense, thrill, shock but what did we get?

Actually horror doesn't need mystery, suspense, thrill, or shock. Those things are more typical of a thriller or psychological horror or some other, similar genre. The genre of horor is just an umbrella term for anything that has death, violence, scariness, blood and gore, or any combination of these things, even blended with other genres. It's described as anything that inspires fear, shock, or disgust. And every season of AHS has had a large amount of those elements listed.

You're just listing your own ideal horror series. And sure, he might not have done that, but he definitely delivered horror.

Helxig
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

Because this episode starts out after My Roanoke Nightmare, but before they went to film Return To Roanoke. That's why in the panel they're talking about how excited they are for season 2 :P  everything that happened int he recovered footage of season 2 was real. Then after the panel it skipped back to after season 2 and all that stuff went down, Lee being the only survivor etc.

Archived