💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne songs on possible soundtracks

Larkin

Featured Posts

Thomas P
25 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

ALSO - Dancin' in Circles should be used in a computer animated family film. I mean, the lyrics don't have to necessarily indicate masturbation (also, they could simply be edited), it could just mean, y'know, dancing in circles for the fun of it.  

Dancin in circles is already fun. Everyone does it, just get it started soon.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Oriane

The first time I listened to Come to Mama, I imagined it in a scene in a movie, where characters would be on the road, heading to some direction, thinking they're the kings of the world, or escaping some dark place to go somewhere better...

Otherwise it's not a movie but I strongly connect Joanne to Life is Strange, the atmosphere is the same, there are a lot of acoustic guitars etc. The song Joanne in particular reminds me about Chloe, if the game has been released in 2017 I'm sure they would have used this song.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

ToxicHot

I think Diamond Heart, A-YO, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, and Perfect Illusion (the only true BOPS on Joanne tbh) should be featured on a Grand Theft Auto game. Imagine driving away from a swarm of swine (cops) while running over civilians and recklessly crashing your car to A-YO. :sis: 

Spoiler

I think I'll just add them myself to my GTA playlists. :sis: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Schizophonic

when i first heared "come to mama" i was thinking about a scene in the movie "home alone" (in german its "kevin allein zuhaus"). when the mother was on a strange but party tourbus of a band to get home to her son for christmas.

joanne  (song) and angel down could really work out on an "greys anatomy" episode.

but i really know what some of you said about the brokeback montain relations.

simpleworldme

Perfect Illusion (anger)

Angel Down (sadness)

Diamond Heart (acceptance and overcoming)

... For the biographical documentary of Trump's win :stalkga:

Dilated, falling free. In a modern ecstasy

Archived