💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne songs on possible soundtracks

Larkin

Featured Posts

Ever since I listened to Joanne through, I can't stop thinking about how almost every single song could be a part of an iconic soundtrack for many different kind of films. 
For instance, I always imagine John Wayne as the theme song of the rumored Harley Quinn, Joker spin off. I imagine them similar to the scene in Suicide Squad speeding around throwing molotov cocktails at things. 
Sometimes songs blow up simply because they were a  catchy part of a big movies soundtrack. 
What do you think? 

John Slayne
8 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Million Reasons fits in Brokeback Mountain :diane: even the soundtrack has a similar country vibe :diane:

Sinner's Prayer even more tbh :diane:

ToxicHot
8 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Million Reasons fits in Brokeback Mountain :diane: even the soundtrack has a similar country vibe :diane:

That and Sinner's Prayer :diane: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot

I think Grigio Girls could fit in a coming-of-age chick flick about sisterhood. Maybe during the opening or closing credits. :sis: 

ToxicHot

ALSO - Dancin' in Circles should be used in a computer animated family film. I mean, the lyrics don't have to necessarily indicate masturbation (also, they could simply be edited), it could just mean, y'know, dancing in circles for the fun of it. :sis: 

I can also see Joanne used in a scene in another one of those coming of age movies after one of the kids commits suicide or runs away.

Archived