Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When should Ariana release AG4?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

Nah, that's way too soon. This tour is to promote Dangerous Women and she need to finished that, she could probably still release one or two more singles. And after the DW promotion is done, she need to wait at least 6 months so she doesn't risk becoming overexposed. She also runs the risk of being overworked which isn't good for any party.

was NickARTPOP

littlepotter
37 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Why? Britney Spears released her 4 first albums within 5 years. 

So did gags

chaeri pls

The Child
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

Ariana has confirmed she's almost done with her next album, so when should she release? 

I'd say release the lead single on February 3rd, 2017, her tour starts on February 2nd, so she could debut the song live on opening night. she could then perform the lead single at the Grammys, on Jimmy Fallon and a morning show. Maybe pre recorded Brit Awards and Iheart music awards performance as well.

Album release should be April 28th, 2017, she'll be on break from touring, so she can do a couple promo performances. She could do Jimmy Kimmel, Ellen, Conan and a morning show.

Then when she heads to Europe on tour about 2 weeks later, she could do promotion there. Drop by Johnathon Ross when she goes to Britain, drop by Le Journal Grande when she goes to France. 

Thta would be my thoughts on the matter. When do u think she should release?

Le Grand Journal not Le Journal Grand:air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

As long as she doesn't pull a Focus I don't care.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
53 minutes ago, Red said:

Britney Spears is the prime example of my point 

This by the year 2004 she was already tired and exhausted, all she wanted to do was settling down to have a family.

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Nah, that's way too soon. This tour is to promote Dangerous Women and she need to finished that, she could probably still release one or two more singles. And after the DW promotion is done, she need to wait at least 6 months so she doesn't risk becoming overexposed. She also runs the risk of being overworked which isn't good for any party.

She doesn't really get enough publicity to get overexposed 

StrawberryBlond

Not anytime soon. Her upcoming tour is to support her current album, otherwise she wouldn't call it the Dangerous Woman tour. She needs to pull in money where she can get it considering this album wasn't the big hit it was planned to be. Touring with it will promote the album further, raising its numbers. Plus, she's only released 3 singles so far and most artists nowadays release 5 at least. After the unexpected success of Side to Side, she should really capitalise on it and keep releasing more singles to get the full potential out of the current album. Then she needs a break of a few months after the tour's over. If she does release in 2017, it should be at the very end of the year. If she releases any sooner, she stands a big chance of being overworked and overexposed.

Its been suggested for a long time that she's so thin because she's always working, namely, on her feet and moving, thus she doesn't have much time for eating or sitting still. She's being pushed very hard by her label and if she wants to keep firmly on the rails, she needs to ease back. Plus, she always seems to be around, even when she's 'on a break' and I think the public are tiring of her. I'm sure the feature of Nicki was what made Side to Side a success because her solo singles preceding it underperformed and the era was looking unsalvagable. It's rare to come back after that, so I think it was all to do with the feature. Apart from that, the numbers show that the public was growing weary of her. The underperformance of Focus put the writing on the wall and she was sent back to the drawing board because the album was going to be called Moonlight and released in 2015. All she's had since then is one proper hit, so she can't risk going overboard by releasing another new album so soon. The American public has been on Ariana overload for the last 3.5 years straight. A dip was inevitable. That dip will only worsen if she is repeatedly shoved down our throats every year.

JustAnotherDay
13 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She doesn't really get enough publicity to get overexposed 

A lot of people I know already think she's a diva and annoying, I think she would be overepoxsed if she did two eras back to back

was NickARTPOP

xoxo cupcakke

Gaga, LG4/5/6, ha impact :diane:

But I feel it's too early for Ariana to release a new album so quick. She's probably gonna release another single after the success of "Side to Side" before going on break and releasing something maybe early 2018

xoxo cupcakke
2 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

A lot of people I know already think she's a diva and annoying, I think she would be overepoxsed if she did two eras back to back

I was told by one of her marketers she's a c•nt and he refuses to ever work with her ever again, like I knew she was a problematic but damn. He didn't even stutter, Mimi should be shook :saladga:

Mister Gaga
7 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The American public has been on Ariana overload for the last 3.5 years straight. A dip was inevitable. That dip will only worsen if she is repeatedly shoved down our throats every year.

this. And the same happened with Gaga. By mid 2011, not only the US, but the whole world was gaga-saturated. She was incredibly overexposed. 

Ari needs to take a break after DW's fourth single, and come back with more amazing music in 2018. 

Archived