Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predictions for Superbowl setlist

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

This isn't really a 'setlist prediction', but more just my ideas on what songs might play and why :D

First of all, I definitely think after a few months of this presidency her political activist side will influence the song decisions, and there will be some social commentary, while also keeping the show light enough for people to enjoy. I mean, it's the biggest platform she's ever had, through which she can reach a tonne of people!

Probable Intro:

Poker Face / Just Dance / Bad Romance medley intro to remind people of who they think she is,. and to start out with familiar content.

Probable songs:

Born This Way (speaks about tolerance and acceptance)

Come To Mama (speaks about the urgency to address our issues and come together peacefully)

Angel Down (speaks about some of the current issues in the world regarding violence and corrupt authorities and leaders)

Semi-probable songs:

Edge Of glory (positive, upbeat song about living life)

Hey Girl with Florence live guest appearance (talks about females building each other up and the power of friendship)

Americano acoustic (speaks about immigration and love, specifically regarding hispanic people, some of whom may have been deported by the superbowl)

Possible Songs:

Million Reasons (latest single) 

A-Yo (would go over well and also was planned as single /  has been performed)

Just Another Day (probably won't happen, but it's another 'hippy' song about simple joys and staying positive each day)

Probably won't happen:

Literally all of the rest lol

What do you guys think?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MonsterPaws
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

And before Trump cancels her performance.:what:

I hope he performs. I bet you he can twerk it and likes taking it in the booty from melania cuz we all she's the mastermind behind all of this mess and donald is just her puppet.

Spoiler

excuse me i'm so tired and have so much hw to do

Irrelevant

Heres what I hope:

1. Just Dance/Poker Face (Because its one of her classics and its basically the start of her fame)

2. Telephone ft. Beyonce (With beyonce, although it might never happen)

3. Applause

4. The Edge Of Glory

5. Million Reasons

6. Angel Down

7. Perfect Illusion

8. Bad Romance

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

RadioIsOurs

It has to end with Come to Mama.

Although Angel Down is very relevant, it's still not upbeat or entertaining enough to be performed at the Halftime show. 

MaryJaneHolland

Poker Face (elements from Just dance), Alejandro, Born This Way, Edge of Glory, Applause, John Wayne and end it with Bad Romance... Maybe MR+Angel Down mashup too

Arizona Sky

100% possibility:

Poker Face, Bad Romance, 3rd single

75% possibility:

Born This Way, Million Reasons

50% possibility:

The Edge of Glory, Angel Down, A-YO

I know it's not the intention of this thread, but here's what I hope now with President Stupid elected :ohno:

1. Poker Face (Interlude)
2. Bad Romance
3. Paparazzi
4. Perfect Illusion (w/Applause Intro)
5. You and I/Million Reasons (Piano Section)
6. Freedom/American Life/American Idiot (w/Born This Way Intro) featuring Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Madonna & Greenday
7. Born This Way

#NotOurPresident

Telephone, applause etc are impossible. I'd love to hear the hits but also an album track. Whatever she likes and is appropriate. Americano/Angel Down are possible.

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, BloodyMonster said:

100% possibility:

Poker Face, Bad Romance, 3rd single

75% possibility:

Born This Way, Million Reasons

50% possibility:

The Edge of Glory, Angel Down, A-YO

I agree with this but I would also add Just Dance to 100% because its one of the biggest hits of her career and I dont think she would completely ignore it. Also I dont think the 3rd single of Joanne is likely at all, but it really depends on what she picks I guess. Personally I think she might just stick with MR to represent Joanne.

Arizona Sky
10 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I agree with this but I would also add Just Dance to 100% because its one of the biggest hits of her career and I dont think she would completely ignore it. Also I dont think the 3rd single of Joanne is likely at all, but it really depends on what she picks I guess. Personally I think she might just stick with MR to represent Joanne.

She didn't even do JD on Carpool Karaoke tho, I can see her skipping it. And of course she'lol do the 3rd single, it's too good of a promo opportunity to pass!

What's the halftime show usually like? How many performers? How much time do they get? Gotta take that into consideration when thinking about possible set lists cause if its her and 2 other artists then she won't get to do like 8 songs as much as we wish she could.

Helxig
3 hours ago, Blinky38 said:

What's the halftime show usually like? How many performers? How much time do they get? Gotta take that into consideration when thinking about possible set lists cause if its her and 2 other artists then she won't get to do like 8 songs as much as we wish she could.

Like 12 minutes :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived