💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga changes her name deletes bio on twitter

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna
11 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Can she stop acting like some political hero and get back to writing music and making music videos?

I love that she has an opinion, but she isn't famous for having an opinion. She's famous for making music that might have an opinion. 

Who the **** does she think she is?

WHO the fkkk do YOU think you are?! Gaga can do what she wants, she is in no way obliged to do what you want!

Something of major importance happened and she is allowed to react the way she does

if i could I sooo would give you a mental slap right now. How delusional you are. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Why release an album just before elections when you KNOW you'll be that affected? Ugh.

chaeri pls

FATCAT

I sure as hell can't take off from school because I'm distraught. I had to show up to class two hours after I found out. She doesn't need a week or more to get over this, and if she sacrifices her work to loathe over the election, she's letting him push her around.

Purr more, hiss less.

destinyofself
21 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Can she stop acting like some political hero and get back to writing music and making music videos?

I love that she has an opinion, but she isn't famous for having an opinion. She's famous for making music that might have an opinion. 

:golfclap:agree a million percent 

ToxicHot

v interesting n kool :neyde:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Dramatica

I LOVE how human she is. It's, like, this is even more important to her than her album. She's SO HUMAN I FREAKING ADORE YOU GAGA, thank GOD that you're here with us 

54a78ae6b5612_-_giphy-pu2ani.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

VOLANTIS
22 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Wrong. She has been political from the beginning. Bringing the discharged soldiers to the VMAs and even the Meat Dress have all been a part of her fight for equal rights. I can understand how she'd feel knowing everything she fought for had just been stripped away. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

yASSsss
Just now, Whispering said:

Catfish? Explain, please :) 

SISTERV has made several threads in the past claiming to be an Insider which he clearly isn't (but that's not why i called him a catfish :poot: )

He once used a picture of a random Hot guy as his avi.When people asked him about the picture,he wouldn't reply and let them believe that it was actually him :poot: .he got exposed by a GGD member a few days later :toofunny::smh: :toofunny: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I have the greatest respect for her involvement (even though I have some doubts about the utility of protesting AFTER the Elections), I think she is showing it was not just a thing she did for publicity or something, Gaga really cares about her Country and Minority's Rights.

That's why I love her, when she does something she does it 100%.

I don't even care of what some of you think: "Why is she not going to forget all about it and going back promoting the Album"?

BECAUSE SHE IS BETTER THAN YOU, THAT'S WHY. 

And that's why she's one of the greatest Icon of the XXI Century. And clearly, there's not money enough in the World to buy that. :nails:

PS: the Album reached #1 in Israel's iTunes today, for the first time since its release. It seems some people start to be interested in her when she does something else than cute Music Videos, after all. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

On 11/9/2016 at 2:17 PM, SISTERV said:

Who do you think you are talking down to her like that when she's standing up for what she believes? Get the f*** over yourself. Annoying and unnecessary.

On 11/9/2016 at 3:17 PM, SISTERV said:

Just because she doesn't want to accept the dumb **** as her president isn't a bad thing. She can whatever she wants. My area has been eerily quiet since that disgusting piece of **** won the election. I am so sick of some of you saying she should shut up and move on. No. Let her express her feelings and keep protesting against this bullshit that's going on. It's disgusting for her fans to care about her products than her own FEELINGS first. ****ing pathetic. 

BornAsUnic0rn
On 10.11.2016 at 8:16 PM, DrewPa said:

I have the greatest respect for her involvement (even though I have some doubts about the utility of protesting AFTER the Elections), I think she is showing it was not just a thing she did for publicity or something, Gaga really cares about her Country and Minority's Rights.

That's why I love her, when she does something she does it 100%.

I don't even care of what some of you think: "Why is she not going to forget all about it and going back promoting the Album"?

BECAUSE SHE IS BETTER THAN YOU, THAT'S WHY. 

And that's why she's one of the greatest Icon of the XXI Century. And clearly, there's not money enough in the World to buy that. :nails:

PS: the Album reached #1 in Israel's iTunes today, for the first time since its release. It seems some people start to be interested in her when she does something else than cute Music Videos, after all. 

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

On November 10, 2016 at 8:25 AM, FATCAT said:

I sure as hell can't take off from school because I'm distraught. I had to show up to class two hours after I found out. She doesn't need a week or more to get over this, and if she sacrifices her work to loathe over the election, she's letting him push her around.

What makes you think she will sacrifice her work? Her upcoming promotion hasn't been canceled, and if anything she's probably more inspired to write than ever. 

Archived