Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

What the ArtRAVE was Missing

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

Loved the stage. Love the setlist. Loved (most of) the costumes. Loved the lights/videos/props. Loved Gypsy. Loved lighting up to MJH. Loved it all tbqh. :classy:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SilkSpectre0
2 hours ago, Himeros26 said:

I was in houston, and yes in person it was very good but on our live stream it sounded weird. The EDM should have either stayed purely EDM with limited band or just a band

Oh sorry I misunderstood your first comment. I agree the audio on the livestream wasn't as good 

On 11/28/2016 at 3:04 AM, gagzus said:

At my show they had canons that shot out stuffed pig teddy bears with wings into the main area between the middle runway and the main stage during swine so that was similar I guess.

My only complaints were at my show she butchered my fave songs from the set list; MJH and Partynauseous by making them use more live band elements when they're the most EDM songs of the show. Also being almost crushed by bottoms during Venus pushing to get to the middle runway where I was.

same girl:laughga:

Joshie S
16 hours ago, Muumisarvinen said:

I ****ing hate these types of bitchy replies. You are such a suck up. Like, please have your own opinions, don't just eat up everything Gaga does/says ;) 

I do have my own opinions, I just happen to share the same opinions with Gaga. As I was saying, if you actually understood her you would realise why she dressed the way she did for that part of the show.

I happen to love the raver girl outfit, as, it was a RAVE..............it's so colourful and vibrant and fun, and, outrageous, the complete opposite of "beautiful" ;)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

6 hours ago, JoshieS said:

I do have my own opinions, I just happen to share the same opinions with Gaga. As I was saying, if you actually understood her you would realise why she dressed the way she did for that part of the show.

I happen to love the raver girl outfit, as, it was a RAVE..............it's so colourful and vibrant and fun, and, outrageous, the complete opposite of "beautiful" ;)

Yep, right down to the snarly wig, that LOOK was incredible!! :D

It missed balance.

The whole piano part was tooooooooo long and it distracted from the upbeat feel of the whole show. I really don't like her piano bits taking like 30 minutes of ballads. What I would like if she spread those ballads throughout the show. Like sing a ballad then continue with other songs and sing another one later. Instead of really slowing the tempo.

Chiunzhan
On 5/11/2016 at 8:35 PM, DonchoMonster said:

I never saw the problem with the artRave. I only went to the BTWB but the artRave looks REALLY AMAZING. Please Joanne tour to Latin America, thank you

This

Archived