đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine if Diamond Heart gets to be released as...

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, UK Monster said:

I don't think the GP would like John Wayne its a bit too rough sounding. I like it but its not one to listen to with a headache. I know diamond heart is a bit rocky but its a bit more watered down for mainstream.

Diamond Heart's chorusis noisy

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HugoMonster said:

I don't get the big appeal on DH, really. It's definitely not single material, the chorus is too loud for me.

After MR/A-Yo, Dancin in circles should come next

*yawn... still rooting for that song?

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

AndyDWUW
14 minutes ago, Kefir said:

PI -> Million Reasons (for fall) -> Diamond Heart (for Super Bowl) -> A-YO (for spring) -> Dancin' in Circles (for summer)

Bookmark me 

Perfect, except I can live without DIC :D

xoxo cupcakke

Tbh, "Diamond Heart" is the "Marry the Night" of this era; let's not because we all saw how that turned out (unless you're willing to stand by Gaga and not complain about why the single is flopping. I'm ride or die, but some of you jump off the bandwagon every now and again until the next album cycle expecting top 10 hits and RedOne collabs :reductive:)

"Diamond Heart" missed it's window of opportunity when "Perfect Illusion" was released as the lead

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

Tbh, "Diamond Heart" is the "Marry the Night" of this era; let's not because we all saw how that turned out (unless you're willing to stand by Gaga and not complain about why the single is flopping. I'm ride or die, but some of you jump off the bandwagon every now and again until the next album cycle expecting top 10 hits and RedOne collabs :reductive:)

"Diamond Heart" missed it's window of opportunity when "Perfect Illusion" was released as the lead

Agreed, the Gp would swallow up DIC a LOT better

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

Agreed, the Gp would swallow up DIC a LOT better

:ladyhaha:They really would 

after diamond heart :madge:

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, CowSiss said:

sis I want it to be a single because I want to see a video and performances,

not because I want it to chart.

xoxo cupcakke
3 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

sis I want it to be a single because I want to see a video and performances,

not because I want it to chart.

That's both great for you and me, but apparently not a good portion of this site. Let's not perfectly delude ourselves :reductive:

RochestrMonstr

I would LOVE Diamond Heart to be next. That song would be incredible to be performed live. I can imagine epic performances, and I hope it gets played at the Super Bowl.  

Archived