💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

DirtyLittleMonster

We think we're getting Rich Boi this week, a lot of people having been saying that. If not Rich Boi, then I'd like One Woman Army.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

We think we're getting Rich Boi this week, a lot of people having been saying that. If not Rich Boi, then I'd like One Woman Army.

Rich Boi or Pretty Little Psycho.. Those are the ones I'm just dying to hear..

Antichrist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMMi-H4gd0k&feature=youtu.be

YEEEEEEEEEEES :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMMi-H4gd0k&feature=youtu.be

Dayuuum. Why the added voice-overs !!!!    This album better be released A.S.A.P  or these 5 songs better go straight to iTunes beforehand.

Thank god she released this tonight! I needed something to distract me from Applause. :clap:

DirtyLittleMonster

The song isn't like Mama Forgive Me sounded, as it sounded so clear, that I thought it was the studio dubbed over. 

The song isn't like Mama Forgive Me sounded, as it sounded so clear, that I thought it was the studio dubbed over. 

It is the studio dubbed over. There were just certain breaks where the original audio was included from Porcelain's mic.

(At least I think so.)

DirtyLittleMonster

It is the studio dubbed over. There were just certain breaks where the original audio was included from Porcelain's mic.

(At least I think so.)

I would love so much for someone to rip the audio from the video and remove or edit out the talking parts.

Simple cover but you can use it if ya wanna.... stole the Porcelain Black logo from coverlandia. xD

PrettyLlittlePyscho_zpse1c435ed.jpg

• Mills locked this topic

Archived