💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like if she would've sold out a bit and actually work with the label rather than against, the album would've been out already

... No thanks. I'd rather wait ten years for a good album then get a 'Talk That Talk' every year :)

for god sake. im sick of waiting for mannequin factory, i thought we were getting it 'real soon!'

... No thanks. I'd rather wait ten years for a good album then get a 'Talk That Talk' every year :)

Or you can do what your label wants and release a The Fame, then have a career solid enough to put out your own Born This Way

Or you can do what your label wants and release a The Fame, then have a career solid enough to put out your own Born This Way

You think Born This Way didn't have any label involvement :usrs:

DirtyLittleMonster

Spill....what happened with BTW label involvement??

Tell me more about how the label told her to be a motorcycle

Lauren Conrad

If you ever get an album...because tbh if I were Red One I'd have dropped her ass now. She's ungrateful. She throws extremely unprofessional tantrums, attacks other artists, attacks her fans, and has a piss poor attitude.

It had more than people thought, that's for sure.

It had more than people thought, that's for sure.

That I agree. But what I meant, anyway, is that if she didn't release The Fame first, an album that would please the label and the general public, she would never be able to go as far as she went with Born This Way.

I don't mind artists selling out at first just to become big enough to start taking risks, it's another story when they do it with every album

If you ever get an album...because tbh if I were Red One I'd have dropped her ass now. She's ungrateful. She throws extremely unprofessional tantrums, attacks other artists, attacks her fans, and has a piss poor attitude.

Liar, she has never attacked other artists or her fans.

Lauren Conrad

She's attacked Gaga and just the other day attacked her fans on twitter. Girl bye

She's attacked Gaga and just the other day attacked her fans on twitter. Girl bye

Saying she copied her hair is not attacking and it was true anyways. Attacked her fans? nope. she even gave her phone number to a few (and that was before jeffree lmao)

Lauren Conrad

Saying she copied her hair is not attacking and it was true anyways. Attacked her fans? nope. she even gave her phone number to a few (and that was before jeffree lmao)

She literally just attacked her fans on twitter within the past week.

She literally just attacked her fans on twitter within the past week.

Nope, how much can u lie?

So not true :dead:

Anyways, I saw Rock of Ages this morning. She's in it for like a flash of a second

• Mills locked this topic

Archived