Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

I keep going from super excited for her Album to be released to just feeling meh about it....just put it out already!

AM3RICANO

She was great at the Eurovision! I love her song and performance but sorry Porcelain is better! ;-)

no no no! not performance wise... i mean "looks" wise :-P there's just something that reminds me of her haha. i know its probably silly, but ya know...

no no no! not performance wise... i mean "looks" wise :-P there's just something that reminds me of her haha. i know its probably silly, but ya know...

I see what you mean, their facial features are sort of similar.

DirtyLittleMonster

The album wait is nearly over. I think we could be getting this album in june/july.

We'll prob get ROCK ANGEL on film release date - june 15th but I'd just like some promo. She's not doing much. I'd like a soft release with TV promo and new single n video and then I'd be happy.

The album is finished and has been mastered and Bradley likes this new song called Mama Forgive Me which makes me think that the tracklisting we have has changed slightly.

AM3RICANO

The album wait is nearly over. I think we could be getting this album in june/july.

We'll prob get ROCK ANGEL on film release date - june 15th but I'd just like some promo. She's not doing much. I'd like a soft release with TV promo and new single n video and then I'd be happy.

The album is finished and has been mastered and Bradley likes this new song called Mama Forgive Me which makes me think that the tracklisting we have has changed slightly.

:lala: IT'S HAPPENING ........... :excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2: :excited2:

Squidward T

Is she in a major part of the movie or a small part

DirtyLittleMonster

Cameo

She's the leader of some band that's playing I believe

DirtyLittleMonster

She cancelled her tour dates with DJ Trainwrecked :omg:

Who is DJ trainwrecked??

when is dis b---h gonna release new music!!!!!!! ugh i need Mannequin Factory!!!

also with names which slay my life like 'Mama Forgive Me' and 'Pretty Little Physco' its making this wait unbearable!

She cancelled her tour dates with DJ Trainwrecked :omg:

Good thing I decided not to go

• Mills locked this topic

Archived