đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lucian Piane comes for Gaga on Twitter

Lava

Featured Posts

JevyDuty

So his 2 minutes of fame is over so now he's bitter and lashing out at the world. 

But why should the world care about this?:oprah:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperGypsy

why is his mother just standing there throughout the whole video? can she not see that he needs help?

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

DAVID VOGUER

This video is disturbing... 

It's scary because it seems like something happened to him or he found out something that he didn't like and expect and started freaking out and now everyone thinks he is nuts... 

That's the point of the illuminati... everyone will say it's a myth but what he is 'preaching' here is pretty obvious... 

Also giving me WestWorld vibes

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Stephen

He's a joke. I always thought he was really cun tea on drag race and not in a fun way. His support for trump earlier in the year already put the nail in the coffin for me and how he's just gone off the deep end I suppose. What a loser 

MonsterPaws

Poor thing :(

This is kind of sad tbh. Not in a shade throwing way, but it's sad to see people have a breakdown, especially so publicly in this social centric era.

misunderstood

Yeah I don't think anything is wrong with him. He's just pissed so many people are blind to the government and Hollywood.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Himeros26
1 hour ago, alushlullaby said:

Yeah I don't think anything is wrong with him. He's just pissed so many people are blind to the government and Hollywood.

I would agree with this, but the random video of him stretching in underwear on instagram is just creepy

AlphaMonster

Guys, he seems like he lost his sanity; let's pretend that he doesn't exist to prevent things from going worse :reductive:

TopDomBoy
3 hours ago, MonsterPaws said:

Poor thing :(

This is kind of sad tbh. Not in a shade throwing way, but it's sad to see people have a breakdown, especially so publicly in this social centric era.

"I confess I am lost, in the age of the social.."

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Battle 4 Ur Life
14 hours ago, Bio said:

Sorry but you're being ignorant as ****. 

1. He can't play the hacked card because he made a periscope with insane **** like saying the government is poisoning people through water, alien abduction, the Clintons are pedophiles, etc.

2. He did not talk about Gaga's appearance. He's talking about the Muppets special saying that people feared her and that it was a whole operation.

3. He outed a friend as HIV positive, outed people he knows of cheating on boyfriends and girlfriends, outed weird fetishes of celebrity friends, advised people to bath in bleach...

4. He's clearly having a manic episode. I bet he's bipolar and off his meds 'cause in his Periscope he said lithium kills people, that's the most popular ingredient in bipolar disorder treatment.

wtv. I'm not interested on being his nurse like you are.:nails:

It's obvious that you (and a lot of other people in this thread) care more about him than Gaga.

bye

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

1 minute ago, myCD said:

It's obvious that you (and a lot of other people in this thread) care more about him than Gaga.

bye

You must be 12 years old :awkney: Go do your homework and don't forget to eat vegetables.

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, Sister Jude said:

"I confess I am lost, in the age of the social.."

This. Along with Perfect Illusion. 

MonsterPaws
25 minutes ago, myCD said:

bye

It's not about caring about him. It's about acknowledging the fact that he may be mentally ill. You may think it's him being an asshole, but it goes beyond that.

Be a bit more mindful and compassionate, or else you're no different than the kind of person you think this man is.

Archived