💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons Is Gonna Cause Joanne Era Explosion

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
1 minute ago, New Compassion said:

I love MR and I know for a fact that it will do well, but I can't wait to hear either Diamond Heart or A-YO at the Super Bowl and radio as the third single. 

It will be funner to bop to on the radio for sure

But MR i think is a safer hit especially since the GP already proved they like it

If the second single is a hit followed by Super Bowl hype/promo that will increase the odds of A-Yo being a hit than if it was released now

I still hope A-Yo is released :staymad:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
3 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Who knew she will explode as she go into her 30s with Million Reasons. :diane:

Well look at Madonna. She had a huge beggining then went downhill and started to flop a little bit

But 7-8 years into her career she had another peak

If Gaga has another peak 8 years in... more Madonna comparisons coming 😈

malazam

Guys if it made its way to the Top of iTunes without airplay, being a promo single with just the SNL performance and the Carpool

what makes you think that with radio, being an official single, a music video, performnce at the AMA's (that award show HELPS a lot), probably a short perfo of it at the VS show and + more it won't become a hit? :sharon:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Economy
4 minutes ago, malazam said:

Guys if it made its way to the Top of iTunes without airplay, being a promo single with just the SNL performance and the Carpool

what makes you think that with radio, being an official single, a music video, performnce at the AMA's (that award show HELPS a lot), probably a short perfo of it at the VS show and + more it won't become a hit? :sharon:

Tbh

I dont think Gaga has ever had a single that after its promotional debut week was over shot up to #1 after just a couple of performances

Her actual singles being sent to radio and more heavily promoted never achieve that nevermind :awkney: 

Even with the discount, its still crazy impressive. Mark my words. This single is gonna be massive

Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Placebo said:

My non-fans Facebook friends are sharing this song like crazy.  

But are they buying it :lolga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rockets

I agree with you and I have the same feeling! A lot of GP people I know love the song, this could really be her next big hit!

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Epione
43 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

But are they buying it :lolga:

Music not the bling. :classy: One of them shared Million Reasons @ Dive Bar tour performance and wrote "talent doesn't need huge stage". I was moved. :diane: Almost forgave that girl for her conservative beliefs. :diane:

I think it definitely has the potential to be a hit.

It was the last song featured on her almost 15 minute Carpool Karaoke, and it shot to #1 on iTunes. Which means that out of all the people that actually finished it - you know that a lot of people would've clicked out before the end - a lot liked it. People loved it upon one burst of exposure. They should really be pushing through with it now, and it really could become a big hit over the next two months.

Just because she didn't perform it at the CMAs tonight, doesn't mean it won't be a hit (to the user that suggested that). There are plenty of spots for her to promote the song at. If she did perform it there, then it would just get another boost and simply fall right back down again because there's minimal radio support and no video yet. It needs to build, and if played correctly then it will.

Hyperballad
1 hour ago, Admin said:

giphy.gif

Hi Admin. If you want more money I know a couple of ways :gaycat: 

Don't ban me 

Akbar Yunadi

I'm worried if it's gonna be her Judas all over again. The charts doesn't say so tho, sooo. . . :diane:

akbaryunadi

Hyperballad
2 minutes ago, Akbar Yunadi said:

I'm worried if it's gonna be her Judas all over again. The charts doesn't say so tho, sooo. . . 

I'm expecting from #5-#13. For sure, It's had more promo than PI. And in my high school, it's basically theyre break up anthem already. Alot of basic b**ches have been posting quotes like "Baby I just need one good one to stay" or "Baby I'm bleedin".

If it appeals to 16 year old drama queens and Trump rednecks, it'll do good. 

nswain1110

I agree - I really feel like MR's will be Joanne's "Cheap Thrills" this era - except, Joanne will produce more singles afterwards... And they won't be from a deluxe expansion pack...

Spoiler

Seriously though - there were several good candidates on This is Acting for the third single - House On Fire anybody? That's my Mother Phucking jam!! There was no reason to rush The Greatest and a deluxe album out. I just wish her camp would let her albums "breathe" and have a little longevity...

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived