Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Chainsmokers think A-YO is a diss track for them.

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Smarticle

Even his GF knows its a stupid move :oprah: why are they riding coattails?

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
31 minutes ago, Katrina said:

p04d75dt.jpg

Greg asked them if they liked Gaga's single, Alex said: “Nope. It’s not her, I respect her as an artist but I’m a loud mouth New Yorker. It sucks and we are so new to the whole exposure, attention thing. And things get taken out of context or misrepresented or I don’t communicate clearly my true feelings."

1. Sounds familiar...

2. There was plenty of time to get things into context/communicate his true feelings between that article and the A-Yo clap back, but he didn't, so he obviously didn't care too much.

He went on: "And before that quote we did say that we respect her as an artist and she’s done some incredible things but this wasn’t one of the things we were a fan of."

1. I feel like posing for the Jeff Koons sculpter comes quite low on the list of the most incredible things Gaga has done, but it probably is on there. 

"She was super cool, she responded back. Well I don’t know if it was super cool, she kind of threw shade at us. She was clever, she promoted her new song while throwing shade at us and was like ‘maybe you’ll like this one better' and the song kind of felt like a diss track."

1. Ill give them that, this is true. 

2. This too. 

3. How tho? It was just a happy coincidence the lyrics were so fitting its not like she pre-antispiated them guys being dicks and writing about them months before it happened. Maybe theres a bit of divine intervention at work to put them in their place because it did fit the situation pretty well. Anyway, they're just butt hurt their own diss back fired. 

He continued: "Lyrically I don’t remember what it was but it was like something about ’smoking’ us. I called my girlfriend to fill her in about what is happening and she’s like ‘you’re an idiot’."

1. "Smokin em all" Its open for interruption what she actually means, but yea she probably is singing about them, or at least people a lot like them. 

2. v true. 

eksistents

The idea of Gaga, a recipient of the Icon Award by the Songwriters Hall of Fame, writing a diss track about some delusional semifamous DJ duo. Clap!

XMonsterMonster

some people here :saladga: :saladga: :saladga:

they said: " and the song kind of felt like a diss track. " FELT like a diss track. 

Please stop being over dramatic :sweat: :sweat: 

By the way I don't like them, can they stop talking right now... 

donutellha

??????????????????????????????????????
that song was written before you secondhand smokers were relevant

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

gagaisitalian

Hadn't A-yo already leaked with the rest of the album before these two douche bags threw shade at Perfect Illusion?

IDK, I remember hearing A-yo before the whole Gaga vs. the Idiots thing and thought it was super coincidental and cool timing for the track to mention "smokin' 'em all". 

Bellatrix
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

they seriously think that gaga gives 2 ****s about them? :rip:

At least they wish :ladyhaha:

Archived