Noah X

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

the NEXT Venus x DWUW is happening

*popcorn gif*

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

13VictorC
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

are you serious?

Re-read the title of this thread.Ā :sis:

How could anyone be serious with the level of absurdity in our fanbase?

49 minutes ago, Whispering said:

And that's why he is replaced, thankfully!Ā 

Gaga always has the final say, no matter the manager. But I agree that Bobby is a better match.

Janne Monsen Tveit

I've wanted it as a single since I first heard it. The lyrics are relatable AF, and it can be a hit worldwide. There's no chance in hell A-YO will be #1 in Norway, for instance. Million Reasons is more fitting everywhere imo.

But I'm happy with whatever happens, at least A-YO is fun and sound great live.Ā 

http://730.no

Psychedelic

We should have a dual single ala Beyonce or Rihanna. Why settling for one, when you you're getting this kind of slayage?Ā :giveup:

DWYW and Venus would've saved ARTPOP as dual singles, please do it absolutely right this time, Gaga Team :diane:Ā 

misunderstood

Can we please not have a DWUW Venus situation again

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Delusional Aura

OMG. You all are so embarrassing. Could she do whatever the hell she wants to do. The Queen already said she isn't really having singles this era. Just accept it and move onĀ :staymad:.Ā 

It would be great if we had million grammys as the second single though. Just saying. BUY IT, STREAM IT AND MAKE LOVE WHILE IT'S PLAYING.Ā 

AlphaMonster

That's too much. You guys are fans, your duty is to enjoy music or whatever, not managing her careerĀ :laughga:

Archived