PETITION: Million Reasons 2nd Single by Little Monsters

Noah X

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
2 hours ago, Klou said:

Please stop with this dual single release! That only works for Rihanna and BeyoncƩ because they release one song to rhythmic and the other to pop. That won't work for Gaga.

Exactly! Many hereĀ don't understand how radio works in the US. They go on and on about things that aren't even plausible.Ā 

I have come to terms with whatever they decide to do. I love A-YO and Million Reasons, so it's a win-win for me. No petition necessary.Ā :sis:

RochestrMonstr

Petition? It seems terrible to try to "petition" your favorite artist into releasing a single just because it's the one you want. Especially if the only reason you want it is some chart position. It honestly seems like some people on hereĀ care more about charts than the actual musicĀ and that's not being a fan.Ā 

Gagaloo911
21 minutes ago, Slade said:

I have come to terms with whatever they decide to do. I love A-YO and Million Reasons, so it's a win-win for me. No petition necessary.Ā :sis:

This

Ā 

/petition

Ā 

/thread

Ā 

kthanxbye

I'm not reading through 5 pages to see if someone already said this...but this petition is so embarrassing. This is exactly what she DOESN'T need this era - nagging fans and juicy bait for the media to pick up on / write negative articles about.Ā 

Imagine that you just released your favorite song on the album as a single (yes, A-yo is her favorite song) and your fans createĀ a public petition to derail it - because that's essentially what you're doing. I doubt you'd be appreciative.

Also..."We represent the voice of a very intimate section of Gaga's fanbase"...what?? Misrepresentation at its finest.Ā 

charliekelso

This could backfire so easily. As much as we think we know things, it's very difficult to know what song will be really successful, by any artist. The only time we can be 100% correct is when the artist is in a position like Taylor Swift when she released Shake it Off, or Adele's Hello, or Gaga's Born This Way. And that doesn't happen very often, or with everybody.

Jigglygoth

You are all so annoying, it's embarrassing.Ā 

I do want MR as a single, but this is high-key disrespectful and dense, hope the petition flops :nails:

Stop trying to act like GaGa's managers, this is most likely what made her sick of Mainstream Pop.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

šŸ˜® all those asking for signing this petition are embarrassing yourselves and all of us as fanbase by acting and looking desperate. Please stop this nonsenseĀ :saladga:

13VictorC
3 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Little Managers, the new Troy Carter.Ā :reductive:

At least Troy would've made Gaga release the original LG5.Ā :stalkga:

Wisdomless1

I think promoting everything like she has been helps show the huge diversity to the album's music so people don't think, "oh this is just a country album" or whatever generalizations are being made.

It's getting some great promo as the promo single it is acting as so I'm not complaining. I dance at a club in the Castro and a drag queen performed to A-YO last night and another drag performance on Sunday featured Million Reasons. Same with regular play, both songs get equal plays I'm noticing.

Archived