Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons Rises On the US iTunes

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shane Dawson just tweeted " "million reasons" might be my favorite @ladygaga song ever. if u weren't into it, give it another listen. it's worth it." (new here, don't know how to embed tweets) - but really, this song is being talked about by many people, I really think this could be a very special single for Gaga :excited2:

melodichard

The slayage won't let up :giveup: it's a certified GP smash! This could be redefining for her career if she makes the right move! 

PI Floppedt

Lord show Joanne the way to #1

tumblr_inline_ni01f0E6af1ryw50a.gif

Gaga about to get that sleeper well-deserved hit for a masterpiece of an album

tumblr_inline_ni01f0E6af1ryw50a.gif

I don't actually hate PI

JustYouandI
2 minutes ago, Melodichard said:

The slayage won't let up :giveup: it's a certified GP smash! This could be redefining for her career if she makes the right move! 

The thing about this song is that is slaying sort of effortlessly. No commer cials, not performing it 17 times during the spam of 1 hour. It seems that people really like it and its a side of gaga the world hasnt seen yet.

barcodemonster

Why are some of you acting like the era will get no more singles after A-YO? MR will get its time. They're keeping it for the SB, it will smash whenever they release to radios (or alongside A-YO). 

scan my barcode

Btw, the biggest entertainment news site/television show of the Netherlands posted this yesterday:

Spoiler

"Lady Gaga bracht afgelopen week haar nieuwe album Joanne uit met daarop de nummers Perfect Illusion en Million Reasons die ze als single heeft uitgebracht."

"Lady Gaga released her new album Joanne last week. The album includes the songs Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons which she released as singles."

They're not even mentioning A-YO and that was a promo single too. But I guess they're just talking about Million Reasons because it's doing well and A-YO is nowhere to be found. :oprah: 

Honestly don't care what they do at this point. I love A-YO and think it's a smash hit, but MR is obviously resonating very well with the public.

JustYouandI
Just now, barcodemonster said:

Why are some of you acting like the era will get no more singles after A-YO? MR will get its time. They're keeping it for the SB, it will smash whenever they release to radios (or alongside A-YO). 

Why wait until then when it is having its big moment now.

BlondeKingOfGGD

Yas Gaga now promote Million Reasons in the UK xoxo

give us that x factor live performance, or the x factor final live performance queen..

Give me that graham Norton, give me that children in need performance in november. give me that Brit awards 2017

• Admin locked this topic

Archived