• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

MelbHawker

Can't believe 'praying for GaGa' was trending because she got hit on the head with a pole.

Some fans are so just so melodramatic. She's going to be absolutely fine.

NathanC

Can't believe 'praying for GaGa' was trending because she got hit on the head with a pole.

Even if she did get hurt, praying won't do her any good...

giskardsb

Even if she did get hurt, praying won't do her any good...

They were concerned for her, is that a big deal? And irregardless of your own beliefs in prayer ( I'm not a christian myself), it is true that Gaga believes in it, and so the thought probably gave her comfort whether you believe in any metaphysical effects yourself or not.

MelbHawker

They were concerned for her, is that a big deal? And irregardless of your own beliefs in prayer ( I'm not a christian myself), it is true that Gaga believes in it, and so the thought probably gave her comfort whether you believe in any metaphysical effects yourself or not.

Not a big deal, no. It's great that her fans care about her, that's not my problem. I pray all the time.

It's just.. Once on Twitter I remember Justin Bieber's fans trended 'Pray for Bieber' because he had a head cold and ever since then, I just can't at 'pray for *insert celeb*' trends anymore. I just rolled my eyes at that trend.

heavymlover

Not a big deal, no. It's great that her fans care about her, that's not my problem. I pray all the time.

It's just.. Once on Twitter I remember Justin Bieber's fans trended 'Pray for Bieber' because he had a head cold and ever since then, I just can't at 'pray for *insert celeb*' trends anymore. I just rolled my eyes at that trend.

Believers pray for him even when he cuts his finger with paper :dies: Last time was when he hit a glass door... again.

Edited by heavymlover

Believers pray for him even when he cuts his finger with paper :dies: Last time was when he hit a glass door... again.

BUT... He got a concussion from that glass door.

So I won't laugh :redface:

heavymlover

BUT... He got a concussion from that glass door.

So I won't laugh :redface:

Did he? Well, I guess that is fine if he was frail, but sometimes the reaction of the fans towards any single situation with Bieber is really exaggerated. I'm not saying that is bad to be worried for them though; Gaga must feel our love :grouphug:

gagaismywhore

Kinda funny how neither Gaga or Tara have tweeted for a couple of days after panicking everyone :toofunny:

Fusel

Kinda funny how neither Gaga or Tara have tweeted for a couple of days after panicking everyone

Ikr? :toofunny:

Innovative

Kinda funny how neither Gaga or Tara have tweeted for a couple of days after panicking everyone

It's been one day.