Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: 'Joanne' sells 109K so far

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

This prediction is from Tuesday so she has 3 more days since the prediction

TBH questioning what that %67 means. Read my edit up. I think it means 4.7 days worth of sales.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yeah this is at 67% of the week.

No, the number indicates how many of the retailers reported the sales so far. It means nothing really.

malazam
6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

TIL NOW. 190k are the predictions for the whole week.Also this was posted yesterday

180k-185k now

They probably change the prediction tomorrow to 175k-180k

another shot before we kiss the other side

LetsGetHigh
Just now, Admin said:

No, the number indicates how many of the retailers reported the sales so far. It means nothing really.

That's what I thought at first but tracking week isn't even over, how have 67% of retailers already reported the sales? Usually HDD starts reporting sales after the tracking week is over, so this is really confusing.

5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yeah this is at 67% of the week. (No, you don't cross multilpy by 100 to get the full week sales. :rip:) So it has sold 109K in 4.7 days.

The new prediction is 180-185K by the way.

I doubt she'll be able to do 70-80K extra in the remaining 2.3 days honestly. 160K is more likely.

EDIT: I'm actually confused. Usually HDD starts tracking sales after the first week of tracking is over, and 67% would mean that 67% of retailers have been reported. But in this case it can't mean that 67% of the retailers have reported the sales cause there are still 2 days for the week... :air:

It means that JUST in the 4-5 day period since release 67% of retailers have reported 109k of sales. These 67% retailers still have to report the sales for the remaining 2-3 days while 33% of retailers still have to report 7 days worth of sales. 

malazam
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

No, the number indicates how many of the retailers reported the sales so far. It means nothing really.

So....she could have sold like 130k by now??

That changes a few things.....

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Biotic said:

It means that JUST in the 4-5 day period since release 67% of retailers have reported 109k of sales. These 67% retailers still have to report the sales for the remaining 2-3 days while 33% of retailers still have to report 7 days worth of sales. 

Seems like a hassle to me that HDD is going through all that. :rip: But regardless, these are great numbers that none of us really expected so congrats to her and the team. :applause:

malazam
Just now, Biotic said:

+ what iTunes + Amazon will sell that 3 days + streaming services like Apple M, Spotify, Vevo, Amazon....

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Seems like a hassle for me tbh. :rip: But regardless, these are great numbers that none of us really expected so congrats to her and the team. :applause:

Yeah, I dunno why those retailers reported so early either :rip:

They are indeed great numbers. Gaga is back and perched on her throne :firega:

KarmaPolice

Yes it's like, from friday 21 to tuesday 26 the 67% retailers reported that joanne sold 109k. So it's not like the total sales of those 5 day and still we have 3 days remaning ;)

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Seems like a hassle for me tbh. :rip: But regardless, these are great numbers that none of us really expected so congrats to her and the team. :applause:

We still have to concentrate on streaming. She's slaying pure sales tho :firega:

Fiona Apple
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

TBH questioning what that %67 means. Read my edit up. I think it means 4.7 days worth of sales.

It means what you understand but it's always wrong.Don't give attention to the percentages.Their prediction is 180-185k sps so it's not gonna sell less than 170-175k in ANY way.Especially after the carpool

Helxig

I downloaded free Spotify to my computer solely to listen to Joanne. And guys, it is f.ucking easy! Spotify actually loads faster than iTunes does on my computer, it's easy to navigate, it remembers what I was last listening to so I can find Joanne in 1 second flat, and if you listen to Joanne through it it actually counts towards streaming! Do that! 

P.S. there are almost no downsides to using it either. You can listen as much as you want, and skip as much as you want on the computer. It just has the occasional ad, but it's like 30 seconds and I just mute it, and they actually hardly play. I think I heard one ad while listening to the whole album. Not even a nuisance.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Fiona Apple
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I downloaded free Spotify to my computer solely to listen to Joanne. And guys, it is f.ucking easy! Spotify actually loads faster than iTunes does on my computer, it's easy to navigate, it remembers what I was last listening to so I can find Joanne in 1 second flat, and if you listen to Joanne through it it actually counts towards streaming! Do that! 

P.S. there are almost no downsides to using it either. You can listen as much as you want, and skip as much as you want on the computer. It just has the occasional ad, but it's like 30 seconds and I just mute it, and they actually hardly play. I think I heard one ad while listening to the whole album. Not even a nuisance.

Spotify is so amazing.I've been using it for years and it's so helpful

Spotify and Netflix are the best 10+10 Euros I spend every month.

My Yamaha Amp has Blue Tooth that connects my Phone directly with its Hi fi Speakers, that literally changed my life :lana:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived