Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

A-YO about to become an iTunes Top 15 hit, MR in Top 20

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr
15 minutes ago, Galagala said:

DON'T BE SO HYPOCRITICAL

Bad romance is surely not the same genre as Joanne, but it is not BAD anymore, okay??

Most of us love BR the most (at least in several polls on GGD so far) and it IS a smash hit and great song. 

It doesn't make sense that  someone views BR or other smash hits as "popular but bad song"

U CAN LOVE JOANNE , BUT U CAN'T ACCORDINGLY DENY HER PREVIOUS MASTERPIECES. 👌

That's not true. A song can be a very popular smash hit but people can still think it's a bad song! 

I do love Bad Romance, but there are other songs by other artists which did well on the charts that I can't stand. A good example of this for me is the song Problem by Iggy Azalea/Ariana Grande. It did very well on the charts, and was popular, but I feel it is one of the worst songs released in the past decade. I think it's terrible. 

So really it's just a matter of opinion if a song is a "good song", or a "bad song", regardless of how a song performs on the charts. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace
1 hour ago, RF said:

But it's just I tunes right? I mean of course THAT'S AMAZING AND IMPRESSIVE but how will this impact on the BB hot 100?

If she sends it to radio, makes a music video for it, promotes it on live TV

No doubt it can go top 10

Versace
4 minutes ago, DXPE said:

I really hope she performs A-Yo on Carpool Karaoke:giveup:

and Million Reasons 

we need the sale boosts :giveup:

1 hour ago, RF said:

So even if it reaches the #1 spot that would be all?

On iTunes? Of course not, it needs to actually stay there for at least some days. And also be in top five or higher on Spotify.

it wasn't laaaahv

Cuntyanne

These singles have a good chance to rise due to the fact the country listeners are a target audience as well as the fans.  More promo, more sales.  

A-YO is a smash hit! I know Gaga said she doesn't care, but it needs to be released as single #2. C'mon, Interscope, do yourself a favor! :classy:

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I kinda wanted her to keep A-YO for the Super Bowl since it's extremely GP friendly and perfect for a big show. We'll see what happens. MR is basically confirmed in Carpool Karaoke (she tweeted the Carpool Karaoke thing with a #MILLIONREASONS hashtag), if she performs A-YO too, I can see both being top 10, what would be the first time Gaga scores two top 10s since...DWUW/Applause?

I hope the idea is that if A-Yo is a hit, she will perform it as well as her older hits, and top it off with the current single of that moment (hopefully Diamond Heart). A-Yo and Diamond Heart are perfect for the Super Bowl. 

Desperado
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

"A smash hit after BR"????

Come on~Bad romance is way better than any song in Joanne. 

no

PMKKARDASHiAN

All the Bad Romance hate and delusions... :awkney:

The songs on Joanne are good for the gaga we have today, but they in no way touch BR in terms or lyrics, music, or production. 

Yall just love everything Joanne cuz it's new. 

Let's see Yall pitting any Joanne song against BR in 5+ years :laughga:

34 minutes ago, Versace said:

If she sends it to radio, makes a music video for it, promotes it on live TV

No doubt it can go top 10

knowing her, she won't do that :emma:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Archived