Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and her drumer Spanky

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick
2 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

So basically he had to fly back home to be with his sick mother and miss the dive bar/SNL performances and nobody contacted him to ask if she was alright? And he's saying they're not/never were a family... 

He isnt exactly lying. He wasn't a part of the haus, he was a drummer that Gaga had for tours and performances. But he still was there for a long time so im surprised he doesn't sound happy when LG's name is mentioned lately 

Well I think this sounds a bit like Gaga after her hip surgery: nobody contacted her to ask how she was doing.. 

And now this feels the same, and if it's true what he is saying (the thing about his mother is true, beccause he said that on snapchat)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bambi96
Just now, Weasel said:

It's not like she had a huge team working on the dive bar tour, she must have noticed he was gone, no? Assuming they rehearsed together. 

We simply don't know, and it's not our right to really. It's private information.

high heeled fem
28 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

I know that he was reheasing for the first dive bar concert and he wasnt there the day of the concert 

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:?????

he feels unappreciated and sad. nobody cares about his feelings. 
checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

high heeled fem
6 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

So basically he had to fly back home to be with his sick mother and miss the dive bar/SNL performances and nobody contacted him to ask if she was alright? And he's saying they're not/never were a family... 

:udidnt::eww::udidnt::udidnt: weird

how hard 2 ask if u are ok

Gagalvaro
46 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Waiting for people to call him ungrateful without even knowing what happened.

He is so rude. He just block me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Archived