news

Lady Gaga Carpool Karaoke (Trailer)

Reality

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

Her face seems so unimpressed when he's wearing that costume. I swear she hates TF/TFM era

malazam

IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUN! GP, HERE SHE GOES!

another shot before we kiss the other side

LePetitGAGABLover
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Her face seems so unimpressed when he's wearing that costume. I swear she hates TF/TFM era

I've actually noticed this too. She looks embarrassed whenever someone talks about the TF/TFM eras :huh:

I'm surprised so many people are questioning her facial reaction with his costume. 

I wouldn't be surprised if a good majority of these skits are rehearsed, and probably acted it out in multiple takes. So I doubt she's legitimately upset. 

Boyboi12
31 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

Also she looks like gwen stefani aha

I was thinking the same thing :sweat:

Katsuki Bakugo
20 minutes ago, Robot said:

I mean, she has stressed the fact that her past style is not something that she's willing to discredit or throw away, and that her eccentric style is still a part of her several times, so I can understand the way she (seemed) to feel at that moment.

But then again, it's JC, he obviously didn't mean to mock her and his actions clearly weren't of bad intent.

Just like Sia's its to make her more likeable... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Himeros26

So is this TONIGHT? ! Because my guide says he has a new show tonight and he doesn't have anything tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

Just like Sia's its to make her more likeable... 

I get that the motive was to make her more likeable/noticeable, but over the course of this era in particular, I just get the vibe that her eccentric costumes/"gimmicks" are constantly shone under a negative light. They were undoubtedly successful in cementing Gaga's impact and overall presence in pop culture. Yes, some of her looks seemed forced, but quite a handful of them are truly iconic and will be recognized even in upcoming generations (obviously not in like 2300 but you get what I mean lol). So why throw it all under the rug and give everyone the impression that it was all just a big joke? :shrug:

sarahb

Everyone is analysing her facial expression and what she thinks of her past eras and here I am just thinking that the look she gave was just because he looked ridiculous :flop:

Archived