💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Carpool Karaoke (Trailer)

Reality

Featured Posts

Just now, Thomas P said:

"MOOOVVVEEE" I hope she does that when she drives!!

The way she yelled kinda reminded me of "And can you go a little faster?" from John Wayne :gaycat: 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
Just now, Coop said:

The way she yelled kinda reminded me of "And can you go a little faster?" from John Wayne  

When she does that at her concert, I will be ready to leave the planet. It's all I've ever needed.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 minute ago, Mecha Raja said:

Can we?

Yes oh my god she almost looks like she just doesn't find it funny that he's mocking her past style. :rip:

JustYouandI

Wait a second... If its tuesday at 12:37 a.m. that's in a couple of hours right? Like closer to end of today than to the end of tomorrow.

Anyways...that looks fun. Hope she sounds louder than him for the rest of the vid. I picture Gaga being one of those people who cuss a lot while driving.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Robot said:

Yes oh my god she almost looks like she just doesn't find it funny that he's mocking her past style. :rip:

I mean personally, she needs to lighten up a tad there. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

I was smiling the whole time watching the trailer. I am ready.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

When she does that at her concert, I will be ready to leave the planet. It's all I've ever needed.

zgxpb.gif

Just now, Mecha Raja said:

I mean personally, she needs to lighten up a tad there. 

I mean, she has stressed the fact that her past style is not something that she's willing to discredit or throw away, and that her eccentric style is still a part of her several times, so I can understand the way she (seemed) to feel at that moment.

But then again, it's JC, he obviously didn't mean to mock her and his actions clearly weren't of bad intent.

AndrewGr
6 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I think that this is the first artist with immense talent on his show. So I think he was embarrassed to sing in front of her because Gaga has one of the most powerfull voices in modern pop music:huh:

To be fair, he's done Carpool Karaoke with artists like Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Sia, Elton John, which are amazing vocalists.

8 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I think that this is the first artist with immense talent on his show. So I think he was embarrassed to sing in front of her because Gaga has one of the most powerfull voices in modern pop music:huh:

You're joking, are you? You know he had Sia and Adele on his show right?

JustYouandI
Just now, eggyolk said:

I hope she really showcased her talent here because all I heard on that clip was James.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, eggyolk said:

Oh shoot. I forgot about them:toofunny:

Nevermind then. He's just probably a Gaga fan. I would be embarssed to sing in front of her tbh

Archived