💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion About Each Album

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

The Fame - sounds very dated, and a few songs still have the luster they did in 2008.

TFM - Incredibly overrated. Don't @ me.

BTW - The motorcyle cover is iconic and her best cover ever.

ARTPOP - I love Jewels N Drugs, and Fashion! is one of Gaga's best songs ever.

C2C - :( purely mood music.

Joanne - ??? too soon to tell.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fame: Basic af. The ballads (Brown Eyes and Again Again) are great. Worst Gaga album by far.

The Fame Monster: It's an album, not an EP, it has 8 songs which in the past would be considered an album, only now that every f***** album is 16 songs long it's put in doubt. It's not dark, Telephone and SHICD are meh, Teeth is great.

Born This Way: The Album cover is great, the aesthetics too. Heavy Metal Lover is overrated, Electric Chapel and The Queen are amongst the best songs in her career. Scheisse wouldnt have been a good single.

ARTPOP: Her best album, her best concept, album cover and aesthetics. Every song is great except Donatella. Jewels N Drugs is a great song. It's the epĂ­tome of what Gaga is (or was) as an artist.

Joanne: Good but not her best, she's going in a direction i really like but she's not going far enough. Dancing in Circles is overrated. Doesn't have as much replay value but it helps that It's short. I'm loving the era so far.

EdgeofGlory1604

THE FAME - is her worst album

THE FAME MONSTER - could have had 3 more major hits and been her Thriller. Monster, DITD, & Speechless would have been huge.

BORN THIS WAY - Edge of Glory should have been 2nd single, if promoted right would have gone number 1 the first week. Judas should have never been a single and is a rip off of Bad Romance. 

ARTPOP - Gypsy is the best song on the album. Swine is not a good song, sounds like a demo. ARTPOP should have been an 8 song EP. 

JOANNE - Diamond Heart would have gone number 1 had it been the lead single. AYO is not a good song, sounds like a lesser Shake It Off. 

FFXSoul91

The Fame: The singles are the most iconic in her collection. There's a lot of filler on this album, but I don't think she will ever make an album with such great singles as a whole ever again.

The Fame Monster: Speechless is overproduced and my least favorite here.

Born This Way: Her most overrated album. Half of the songs are awesome and they other half are lackluster.

ARTPOP: Jewels n' Drugs is good.

Joanne: The ballads are better than the upbeat songs.

display name
29 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Tell 'em, jujubae!

tumblr_o0ad1ibnkK1s8dn3vo1_250.gif

The Fame: I Like It Rough is the best song 

The Fame Monster: Monster is the worst song 

Born This Way: Marry The Night and Scheiße are my least favorite songs.

ARTPOP: Her best album 

Joanne: John Wayne does not belong on this album.

Computer

The Fame sounds dated.

The Fame Monster is too short.

Born This Way has too much filler.

ARTPOP has some really bad songs.

Joanne has only about two hits.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

1 hour ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Your unpopular opinion about each gaga album... let them out!

The Fame: Her live performances this era were her best to date tbh (subject to change of course, given the SNL performance she just did)

The Fame Monster: An uninteresting album if you take away Bad Romance, and her worst album to date even with bad romance :emma:

Born This Way: Hair / Judas / Bloody Mary / HML / Highway Unicorn/ Electric Chapel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scheiße

ARTPOP: I absolutely loved Dope. It's the gaga song that moved me the most emotionally, and I think it's 100 times better than IWBWY:toofunny:

Joanne: Angel Down is the best song on this album. I also didn't like Diamond Heart at all on the first few listens, but it grew on me really well afterwards.

Edit: Disclaimers- these are just my opinion in my little world, if it doesn't sync up with yours, that's totally normal. I'm not trying to convince anybody about anything either.

Still love you. I agree with a couple of those. For me I think Perfect Illusion is one of her best ever singles, I also think DITD is the worst song on the fame monster.

49 minutes ago, jujubae said:

The Fame - sounds very dated, and a few songs still have the luster they did in 2008.

TFM - Incredibly overrated. Don't @ me.

ARTPOP - I love Jewels N Drugs, and Fashion! is one of Gaga's best songs ever.

C2C - :( purely mood music.

Joanne - ??? too soon to tell.

YAAAS

SpadesToStart

The Fame: I think a lot of the non-singles are really great songs.  I love Summerboy, starstruck, boys boys boys, the fame, paper gangsta, and BDR.

TFM: Monster is a better track than Telephone and Alejandro combined.

Born This Way: this album was a huge disappointment to me.  I only like about 4 songs, and the Edge of Glory is not one of them.

ARTPOP: DWUW should have been the lead single, Venus is a hot mess.

Joanne: thoughts are not fully formed on this one yet, but I really like it over all. (More than ARTPOP or BTW)

GagaIsDope

The Fame - Her worst album IMO. The singles are iconic (apart from eh,eh) but most of the rest of it isn't appealing to me.

The Fame Monster - Good album but I feel like her others could be just as good if they only had the best few songs. Teeth's pretty bad though.

Born This Way - Americano is not my cup of tea. You and I, Scheisse and Marry the Night changed my life.

ARTPOP - Best album ever released. Dope and applause are two of my favourite songs ever. I didn't like sexxx dreams much from the iTunes festival but it's one of my faves now.

Joanne - John Wayne is nothing compared to A-Yo or Sinner's Prayer

MarryTheKnight

The Fame: Summerboy is the best song on the album

The Fame Monster: Speechless is trash

Born This Way: Bad Kids is the best song on the album

ARTPOP: I have deleted it off iTunes

Joanne: The title-track is trash 

Oriane

The Fame : Her worst album. Besides the singles, the songs are not very interesting, apart from the ones she did before writing the album (Beautiful Dirty Rich, Summerboy etc). And just this fact, that she made 5 "good" songs that single-worthy were, some more songs as fillers and took the rest from her previous work is a shame. I don't get those who claim it's her best album. I think they just remember the singles. If not, you have to explain this to me.
And let's not talk about the era in general. I like the spirit, but the performances were not that great (except the acoustic performances, they were fabulous !).

The Fame Monster : It's a pretty good album but not her best ! In terms of ratio it doesn't even compare to her following albums. Out of 8 songs, 3 are meh (Alejandro, Monster, Telephone). Speechless is the best one. Dance in the Dark, So Happy I Could Die and Teeth good too, but she did far better is her other albums.

Born this Way : It will be harder to have an unpopular opinion about this one as it is my favorite album... One thing though, I don't like so much her voice on the album, too high-pitched, I prefer when she goes lower, here she sounds like a little girl sometimes (Fashion of his Love, chorus of ScheiBe...). Oh and ScheiBe is far from being one of the best songs. The music video for The Edge of Glory is good, and the music video for Marry the Night is her best one ever.

ARTPOP : One of her best albums. The concept was very understandable but can't simply be explained with words. MANiCURE is the best song and Swine is one of the best songs. I wouldn't say I prefer it to TIHTY but both are good in their own way and in the feelings they convey. I love Dope. G.U.Y is one of the worst songs, and the music video is literally her worst video ever. Applause's music video on the other hand is one of her best videos and it's not messy. To sum up, it's her best era in my opinion. (I don't care about the mess with the promotion, I'm focusing on the spirit, the message, performances and outfits here)

Cheek to Cheek : I love it and I'm here for another jazz album and as many jazz albums as she wants to do !

Joanne : I was actually ready for something like this and not for another TFM, ever since she did some rock performances at the artRave. Dancin' in Circles is the worst song. I like Perfect Illusion and its music video. I love the idea of the Dive Bar Tour, and it fits the album very well. Come to Mama is the best song. And Just Another Day is so good.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

My opinion:

The Fame: I mostly use the singles. 

The Fame Monster: Teeth is not bad like some claim. 

Born This Way: BJAF/Bad Kids/Highway Unicorn/The Queen are trash. Bloody Mary is Excellent.

ARTPOP: Donatella gets too much hate. Dope is the pits. Delete it.

Joanne: I love everything about it. I just don't want Diamond heart as a single.

Archived