Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Dancing In Circles to sexual for radio?

Quark

Do you think this song is too sexual to be a single or to be sent to radio?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this song is too sexual to be a single or to be sent to radio?

• Yes, it will not appeal to many people or turn off many.
    • No, there are many songs just as sexual on the radio

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

It says boy you've got me walking side to side which means her vagina is sore from having sex. :emma:

yes but virgins dont know that its not obvious like DIC. Its a lot more discreet!

display name
3 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

yeah but the reason why it didn't become one of the classics is because it didn't take off on radio.

You're probably right. I was fortunate enough to hear it all the time on local radio; it's what made me a fan, but yeah, I guess I don't really know much about it's performance on radio elsewhere. :/ 

Just now, VAMP said:

You're probably right. I was fortunate enough to hear it all the time on local radio; it's what made me a fan, but yeah, I guess I don't really know much about it's performance on radio elsewhere.  

yes. UK radio is very tasteful there's no distasteful lyrics on mainstream radio here. Lovegame was played at night time on the radio because gaga was so big at the time. Only gaga could get away with it here when she was that big. DIC would get very little day time play I can assure you across most of the world. A-YO , hey girl and Diamond Heart would be radio friendly tho.

display name
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

yes. UK radio is very tasteful there's no distasteful lyrics on mainstream radio here. Lovegame was played at night time on the radio because gaga was so big at the time. Only gaga could get away with it here when she was that big. DIC would get very little day time play I can assure you across most of the world. A-YO , hey girl and Diamond Heart would be radio friendly tho.

Still rooting for the good "A-YO" myself. :legend: 

SlayMeToVenus
42 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

yes but virgins dont know that its not obvious like DIC. Its a lot more discreet!

I'm a virgin. :nails:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Archived