interview

Lady Gaga on Howard Stern

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N

Listening to that interview at work now gosh if her interviews would be aired on a worldwide stream where the whole earth population stream it I swear the whole humanity would stan for her. Everytime I try to get people loving/liking/stanning her I show them an interview. :wub:  I love her so much. 

AgusPop
40 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Yes it was. Prepare for p*ssy glue, some tea about Taylor, more about vaginal glue, some more tea about Taylor, a flawless MILLION REASONS performance, more about Brandon gluing her vagina, her mood and state of mind while writing Joanne, she also gave a mini performance of Diamond Heart and he played it, she also gave a mini performance of Hero. 

And of course, she spoke about if she's going to put her underwear that Brandon glued to her vagina on display.

ENJOY :giggle:

and Gaga and Robin crying

Katie14

Another great Howard Stern interview. Her interviews with him are the best. I do think there was less new info this interview than the other Howard Stern interviews. Some of the same topics they discussed in the past were brought up again. Gaga's performance was really moving. I can't believe Gaga's therapist travels around with her. I hope she's doing ok. 

crisTEAne

the glued püssy part. :air: 

the taylor part. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

display name
28 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Another great Howard Stern interview. Her interviews with him are the best. I do think there was less new info this interview than the other Howard Stern interviews. Some of the same topics they discussed in the past were brought up again. Gaga's performance was really moving. I can't believe Gaga's therapist travels around with her. I hope she's doing ok. 

I think she's fine. Having a therapist doesn't necessarily mean you're not doing well mentally. Therapy can allow you express almost anything without the fear of judgment and with the secuirty of confidentiality. She's been sounding very good as of late. :) 

OMonster
2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Yes it was. Prepare for p*ssy glue, some tea about Taylor, more about vaginal glue, some more tea about Taylor, a flawless MILLION REASONS performance, more about Brandon gluing her vagina, her mood and state of mind while writing Joanne, she also gave a mini performance of Diamond Heart and he played it, she also gave a mini performance of Hero. 

And of course, she spoke about if she's going to put her underwear that Brandon glued to her vagina on display.

ENJOY :giggle:

Here for it. Just back from work, gonna listen now. 

Thank you so much :hug:

subtext / fantasy

PerfectGypsy
2 hours ago, AgusPop said:

she is not  loosing gays. One person said that because Gaga was talking about MR was about women, how if the gays were all men :sharon:

lol people have been saying this for years. Anyone can like her

nath4gaga
4 hours ago, Bebe said:

Bish just casually sung a section of Hero by Mariah Carey and Black Dog by Led Zeppelin flawlessly :giveup:

What a ride :giveup:

Black Dog ****ing floored me!!!

chromaticainmyhead

I love how Howard Sterns handles those interviews with Gaga. Asking her anything just out of pure curiosity really makes me feel more connected to her. He sees and treats her as a human being living through music. Those who still see her as a marketing act and write stupid, close-minded articles should quickly take notes from him. Sadly it's all about click-bait nowadays..
On another note: damn, that Million Reasons performance was incredibly powerful! Interscope should push that track to the radio stations already. This needs to be heard. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived