💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Interscope Just Changed 2nd Single (Radio Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

PLOT TWIST: single #2 never changed cause there was never a single #2 :udidnt: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13VictorC

Gaga is clearly trying to choose the right 2nd single. But still there are Monsters who believe that Gaga does not plan for success. :nails:

Stone S
21 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. I get Gaga wants to be more chill and less out there this era and thats fine

But still. She can be more creative than dancing with a crowed on a mike

Thats the kind of music video every underground band does

theres nothing unique about it. If Simple Gaga means becoming ordinary and loosing her uniqueness then thats not growing as an artist thats like demoting yourself :air: 

After being a fan for 7 years now, I don't care about the charts or anything. I just want GOOD music videos and performances. If she wants to be more chill with the singles then she can go ahead, but she better not sleep on the music video game

Welcome to Industria

Economy
1 minute ago, ArtAngel said:

After being a fan for 7 years now, I don't care about the charts or anything. I just want GOOD music videos and performances. If she wants to be more chill with the singles then she can go ahead, but she better not sleep on the music video game

Yeah... im not even talking about charts

Gaga has always been a unique force and style... Her visuals and performances in particular is how she stood out the most

Part of what i didnt like about Perfect Illusion isnt just that I found it boring... the part that really bothered me is that is was very ordinary and you could probably find 1000 videos very similar to it

Its fine if Gaga just wanted to try it... But if thats what she wants to do from now on...

I feel like shed be sacraficing her uniqueness and become much more ordinary. Nothing wrong with it, but it aint why I became a fan

Archived