💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope Just Changed 2nd Single (Radio Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart
16 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

Yeah, you're right. My favorite is Diamond Heart though. DH should have been her comeback single imo

🙏 that they are saving it for January/February near the super bowl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

If this is true, it's at least much better than officially announcing something then changing it later (ARTPOP, looking at you, still love you, though :heart:)

At this point, it's probably between A-YO or Million Reasons. I definitely love A-YO more than Million Reasons, but if the switch was from A-YO to Million Reasons, I can see why. MR is a great song, and it showcases a different side of Gaga that a lot of people don't really know.

It's also a ballad, which generally does well. It also doesn't seem to be a polarizing song, pretty much everyone seems to like it.

A-YO would definitely be the riskier choice. It's a bop, and I personally think it has a ton of potential. I could really see it becoming a huge hit, and maybe they're willing to take that risk. If there was a switch, and it's from MR to A-YO, then that just means it was a bigger risk.

It's either a high-risk: high reward situation (A-YO), or a pretty good performance (MR).

Inb4 they just throw us a curve ball and Grigio Girls or Hey Girl is the next single :green:

Thats how i see it too

MR: Garanteed top 20 but i cant see it being massive

A-Yo: Harder to predict. Can smash, flop real hard, or be a moderate hit. Its riskier but higher reward potential

Economy
11 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I'm sorry but MR is not the smash you guys are hyping it to be. At the moment upbeat music is what's dominating the radio, so it'd only be natural for A-YO to be a single.

Were not suggesting it would be a smash. Just a safer bet than A-Yo

A beautiful power ballad like this is probably a top 20 hit. Not a smash but moderate success and a good influence on album sales

A-Yo may be more upbeat but its rock-n-roll style isnt mainstream at all...

A-Yo is harder to predict. It may smash if it catches on but it could also flop real hard, or end up somewhere in between as well

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I kinda hope the next single is Dancin' in Circles.

YES YES

even idiot Perez admits it's a hit 

KarmaPolice
33 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

YES YES

even idiot Perez admits it's a hit 

Yes, but it's a SUMMER hit. Leave MR for the winter please

5 hours ago, Economy said:

I feel like thats the most radio friendly track yet one of the least

Its very upbeat with a pop nature

but at the same time theres also a weird and creapy style to it that might not be popular  

"Tropical beat" is the key to success atm :sharon:  I think it HAS TO BE the next single! I can't wait to hear it on the radio and see the music video and the performances :firega: 

Oh no, not again. :madge:

Dancing in circles has to be single imo. The rhythm is so catchy and radio friendly, it's definitely the catchiest and most commercial track of the album (again imo)

with a cute video (no cowboys tho, and can already hear Madonna's fans screaming) it could be a big hit.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

6 hours ago, Economy said:

Or the other way around :awkney: 

I hope ur right tho cuz i like MR more

Million Reasons ;)  or Diamond Heart, they said edited so...that or Grigio GIrls, im down for! wk6BJ0k.gif

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Archived