💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope Just Changed 2nd Single (Radio Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar
Just now, Economy said:

I feel like thats the most radio friendly track yet one of the least

Its very upbeat with a pop nature

but at the same time theres also a weird and creapy style to it that might not be popular :air: 

I think it would be received relatively well. The song to me is the perfect bridge between the dark, creepy quirky Gaga from several years ago and her updated sound.

It's also about masturbation and loneliness and I think young Top 40 radio listeners are low-key f*cked up emotionally to relate:ladyhaha:

Lord Axel

What's with this constant uncertainty with Gaga singles omg :giveup:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Economy
Just now, VenusBlackStar said:

I think it would be received relatively well. The song to me is the perfect bridge between the dark, creepy quirky Gaga from several years ago and her updated sound.

It's also about masturbation and loneliness and I think young Top 40 radio listeners are low-key f*cked up emotionally to relate

Its definitely a risk haha!

Thomas P

Any other day I would have said no to AYo as a single, but I want it to be so badly now after that SNL performance. Plus the public actually really likes it.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Economy
Just now, Thomas P said:

Any other day I would have said no to AYo as a single, but I want it to be so badly now after that SNL performance. Plus the public actually really likes it.

Then why is MR getting more views and having lasted longer on itunes :awkney: 

I do see potential for both tho

I feel like A-Yo is riskier... MR is more garanteed to do ok.

A-YO on the other hand could smash if it does catch on tho. MR i think is garanteed to have some success but i dont see it going past top 20

lucastecala
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I feel like thats the most radio friendly track yet one of the least

Its very upbeat with a pop nature

but at the same time theres also a weird and creapy style to it that might not be popular :air: 

You mean like Bad Romance had a "creapy style"? Yeah, that bad romance track was an era killer. 

Joshie S

tbh i don't mind what the single is, as long as Gaga is happy with it and we get a fricken music video for the second single this time..........

hear my sinners prayer, i just want a smooth era....

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Economy
Just now, lucastecala said:

You mean like Bad Romance had a "creapy style"? Yeah, that bad romance track was an era killer. 

No where near the same level. I hardly call bad romance creepy. Its just kinda dark theres a difference

Dancing In Circles has a drunk hooker on halloween kinda feel. At least I think so :air: 

lucastecala
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

No where near the same level. I hardly call bad romance creepy. Its just kinda dark theres a difference

Dancing In Circles has a drunk hooker on halloween kinda feel. At least I think so :air: 

I love Dancin' in circles I think it needs to be a single at some point. 

Economy
Just now, JoshieS said:

tbh i don't mind what the single is, as long as Gaga is happy with it and we get a fricken music video for the second single this time..........

hear my sinners prayer, i just want a smooth era....

Tbh. I get Gaga wants to be more chill and less out there this era and thats fine

But still. She can be more creative than dancing with a crowed on a mike

Thats the kind of music video every underground band does

theres nothing unique about it. If Simple Gaga means becoming ordinary and loosing her uniqueness then thats not growing as an artist thats like demoting yourself :air: 

If this is "It was A-YO but now it's MR" then I'll be ok with it. If it's the other way around...

Kindness rules all.

lucastecala
Just now, lucastecala said:

I love Dancin' in circles I think it needs to be a single at some point. 

and you're just saying that because we're used to it by now but "rah-rah-oh-uh-oh-ra-ma-ohh-la-la-ga-ga" is VERY creepy and even more back then, 

Archived