đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: "I have no need to defend myself"

yxi

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

gagz didn't drag her; however, after what madonna did to gagz, she'd deserve to be dragged to the pits. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

Maybe she writes on papyrus with a quill and ink bottle. Lol 

Nah, she got those hieroglyphics.

hieroglyphs.jpg

Crystalline
7 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Bitch I'm Madonna has more writers than the Born This Way album, and has the most tragic lyrics ever, so yeah, I believe you.

get.gif

Well, considering she wrote most of her debut album by herself and then continued to be one of the lead writers on most all her other songs

get.gif

AgusPop
9 minutes ago, Red said:

But it is Gaga that shaded her now out of the blue tho

well it was about time, after all that she did to Gaga

Just now, Red said:

But it is Gaga that shaded her now out of the blue tho

The interviewer rudely tried to compare Gaga's personal experience with her father to Madonna. This is something that's been happening since her career began. Props to her for finally speaking up and separating herself. She acknowledged that Madonna is the biggest pop star in history, but her and Gaga are very different artistically. 

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, T E Anne said:

gagz didn't drag her; however, after what madonna did to gagz, she'd deserve to be dragged to the pits. 

giphy.gif

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

:deadbanana: I can't

How do you even know those are her hands, I can't see any wrinkles.

Lol oh I didn't even realize the wrinkles. :sharon:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, Logan said:

The interviewer rudely tried to compare Gaga's personal experience with her father to Madonna. This is something that's been happening since her career began. Props to her for finally speaking up and separating herself. She acknowledged that Madonna is the biggest pop star in history, but her and Gaga are very different artistically. 

/thread

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Just now, Logan said:

I do agree that the huge asshole of the situation is Zane but did Gaga really need to go all like "medoner is great but I play real music!!!11!1!!"? Just when Madge looked like she was really trying to be cute lately? That whole conversation was unnecessary and uncalled for

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Surrealist

Madonna is so tiring. Isn't she long enough in this business to understand that interviews and statements get out of context? Why is she acting liks a child every goddamn time? 

She and her stans need to go care about their own problems.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

Well, considering she wrote most of her debut album by herself and then continued to be one of the lead writers on most all her other songs

get.gif

And your point? Madonna has become a joke. Other legends don't have to continue with current trends just to be relevant. Madonna's career is based on pondering on what's hot right now and doing controversial things

GTY_MADONNA_150413_DG_16x9_992.jpg

I really dislike social media and this posts, taking out the part of defending myself. What a lame thing she did that. I would applaud her if she showed some callus on her hand or something like that and said that feels good to write by hand etc. even if you get pain in the end,  that's tacky too though.

Oh well

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

OMG that was so much shade. We all know Madonna invented country pop music. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived