Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Post-SNL: MR Rises Past A-YO on US iTunes

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

The fact that A-Yo was just released too. There's really no question here. 

Oh hey new compassion . :v:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
Just now, Melodichard said:

Yep. I think both are great picks for next single honestly if properly promoted. 

Really tough decision. If I were her I would just send them both to radio, perform both of them on every show and do a combined music video for both songs. I CANT CHOOSE, and apparently neither can the fanbase or the GP.

Everyone I know who has a love for such songs loves MR. The ones who usually don't are those who are there mostly for the fast jams and disco beats. I can't see Gaga ignoring A-Yo either though.

melodichard
Just now, JustYouandI said:

Really tough decision. If I were her I would just send them both to radio, perform both of them on every show and do a combined music video for both songs. I CANT CHOOSE, and apparently neither can the fanbase or the GP.

If we got a music video for both... why not? :ladyhaha:

Just now, JustYouandI said:

How do you do a combined video for such opposite songs. I don't think they would work at all. 

melodichard
1 minute ago, Slade said:

A-YO may end up being this album's Venus/Scheiße/DITD

This era's Scheisse will be Dancin' in Circles :lana:

Stephen

Honestly send them both to radio and shoot 2 videos why not? Rihanna did it this year with Needed Me/Kiss it Better.  

Just now, Melodichard said:

This era's Scheisse will be Dancin' in Circles :lana:

THAT MUST BE A SINGLE. Everyone loves it. :giveup:

Spoiler

You're probably right though :sharon:

melodichard
Just now, Steve Nasty said:

Honestly send them both to radio and shoot 2 videos why not? Rihanna did it this year with Needed Me/Kiss it Better.  

This is doable I feel like, especially because Million Reasons most likely wouldn't have a high budget video anyway. 

JustYouandI

A-yo is fun, will assure an amazing video and performance, and I think will do good on the radio. On the other hand, MR is beautiful, is relatable, has the vocals, the melody and the emotions to move anyone who has a heart, the GP will eat that sht up. NNNNNNN, this is giving me whiplash.

1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

This may be the best move, then just let which ever song takes off do it's thing. I don't see what it would hurt. They're both too good to choose between honestly

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I think that is the wisest thing to do. Will approach to different crowds and will keep everyone happy. And save them the headache.

Archived