Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Joanne' miscarriage theory

ReidOne

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, ReidOne said:

Also, I would be lying if I said my feelings aren't a little hurt that so many users are judging and attacking me for approaching this subject. I really don't see what is so "taboo" about sharing this theory in a heartfelt manner, or what would be so offensive/hurtful if Gaga read it? 

It would be one thing if I were making jokes about the subject or trying to spread gossip, but what I'm doing is the opposite. I'm just trying to understand her! 

She, herself, has made videos about abortions, songs about rape, songs about death... how am I being out of line by asking the question if this project may have something to do with miscarriage? 

And most of all how is it "rude" of me to share my thoughts about this when I am doing so in an effort to better understand where her heart is with this project? I mean, people have been on here for months saying they "hate this concept" and "hate this era" and "stupid to name the album Joanne" etc... I'm giving her the time, thought, and credit that there may be more pain being shared here than meets the eye. If ONLY half the users on here would give her this much thought, they might think twice before throwing their shady, useless opinions around about her art. 

I would be shocked if she would not appreciate fans approaching her music this way. Even if they are wrong! 

I understand your vive, your zeal, but i think it's a combination of things...

But I think some of us are just sick of musical theories.

You're like a super amazing guy, and really cool, and I imagine you as like a super happy dancing chibi.

But I've been active in this fandom since around the Fame Monster era, and I've been dealing with these uber personal rape and pregnancy and abortion theories since then.

I think some of us are like "Okay, this is enough of this."

I'm glad you're still excited and willing to come up with these theories and come up with explanations for all of them and just be this happy and excited fan.

But remember, people have been hypothesizing similar thing since Just Dance. Some of us, while still megafans, are kind of just tapped out on these ideas. Some of us don't have the vigor for these ideas unless we really want them, they really excite us.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Katie14 said:

That's terrible. Im sure the doctor was trying to comfort you but people in that position should really be trained better to know exactly what to say, otherwise they come across as insensitive or ignorant. Her saying that also puts the notion in your head that its normal to get over it and move on right after (and there is something wrong with you if you don't)  which is so far from the truth. 

Exactly. I go to a weekly support group for it and the majority of the women have a "that was a long time ago and I've made my peace with it and moved on" mentality and that's great. I'm happy they were able to do that but just because I'm not quite there yet doesn't mean my experience was any less valid if that makes sense

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I don't mind in dabbling in rumors. However this is way too far and personal for me to attempt to put into the universe and contribute to. I'm staying away from this :excuseu:

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Jade Welling said:

i keep thinking about joanne being about her miscarried child... it make me cry even though  i dont even believe this theory its a horrible thought 

I honestly hope gaga hasn't had to deal with a miscarriage. NOTHING is more painful than losing a child. When I had my abortion, i spent weeks agonizing over my decision. It was either be a mom at 14 and not be able to provide for my child or choose to end its life because to subject a child to that would be selfish. I loved that baby. That was my baby. The bond between mama and baby actually starts from the moment the egg implants in mom's uterine lining. It still tears me up inside 14 years later. Whether through abortion or miscarriage, I wouldn't wish the pain of losing a child on anyone not even my worst enemy

Jade Welling

14 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I honestly hope gaga hasn't had to deal with a miscarriage. NOTHING is more painful than losing a child. When I had my abortion, i spent weeks agonizing over my decision. It was either be a mom at 14 and not be able to provide for my child or choose to end its life because to subject a child to that would be selfish. I loved that baby. That was my baby. The bond between mama and baby actually starts from the moment the egg implants in mom's uterine lining. It still tears me up inside 14 years later. Whether through abortion or miscarriage, I wouldn't wish the pain of losing a child on anyone not even my worst enemy

i understand, i had an abortion when i was younger due to sexual abuse and rape i was 14 aswell i dont really talk about it much, its been 6 years but its only been recently that iv started to get my head around the feelings, iv had a lot of councilling and other help. but i completely feel everything your saying, its hard to describe the feeling inside, i dont think it ever leaves you, im so sorry you had to experience that xxx

You're giving me a million sperms to make me go, Youre giving me a million sperms to quit the show.

:air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Katie14
32 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. I go to a weekly support group for it and the majority of the women have a "that was a long time ago and I've made my peace with it and moved on" mentality and that's great. I'm happy they were able to do that but just because I'm not quite there yet doesn't mean my experience was any less valid if that makes sense

Yea, everyone reacts differently and there is no right or wrong. You're feelings are absolutely valid. Going through that at such a young age probably makes it a lot harder to get over. 

Letmelivemylife
29 minutes ago, Jade Welling said:

i understand, i had an abortion when i was younger due to sexual abuse and rape i was 14 aswell i dont really talk about it much, its been 6 years but its only been recently that iv started to get my head around the feelings, iv had a lot of councilling and other help. but i completely feel everything your saying, its hard to describe the feeling inside, i dont think it ever leaves you, im so sorry you had to experience that xxx

*hugs* I'm so sorry babes

SilkSpectre0
8 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I just don't agree. I don't think you have to go through a traumatic experience to gain the moral rights to talk about it. I am sorry to hear about your situation and I guess we just don't have the same perspective because I didn't have that experience. 

In general that's ok. If you're gonna sit the and say well women who have miscarriage feel like X no that's not okay. Especially if you are someone not even capable of ever experiencing a miscarriage. You.can.not.understand. The op has homogenised the experiences of women to fit with gagas songs and lyrics. and not all women feel that way. Even gaga could have experienced a miscarriage and not feel like she's 'lost her unborn child'. We don't all feel like that and that's okay.

**** this thread seriously people think nothing is off limits with gaga. This is kind of the definition of reading too much into things. If gaga wanted people to read this into Joanne it would be more obvious but everyone wants to look past what she's said this album is about to fund a 'juicier' theory.

On 23/10/2016 at 10:09 AM, Clip said:

I feel like miscarriages are a really serious topic and I feel uncomfortable discussing about other person's (hipotetical) miscarriages on a forum

This. 100%.

MaryJaneHolland
On 10/22/2016 at 10:59 PM, ReidOne said:

I've got 100 million reasons to walk away,
baby, I just need one good one to stay"

b51oon.jpg

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

Archived