• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
2 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

When you pulled out this receipt 

2975698-9900328945-tumbl.gif 

I'm not kidding tho. 

I honestly think it's feasible this song could be about her struggling to conceive a child. 

Look closely at the last verse: 

"Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'
Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'
Every heart break makes it hard to keep the faith

...but baby I just need one good one to stay"

Think about that in the context of trying to conceive... Bleeding = not pregnant. "Every heart break" is every false alarm at thinking she's conceived, then she starts "bleeding" and realizes that she is not.

I honestly think it's a plausible theory. Not saying it is CORRECT, but just something to consider. 

ReidOne

Also, I would be lying if I said my feelings aren't a little hurt that so many users are judging and attacking me for approaching this subject. I really don't see what is so "taboo" about sharing this theory in a heartfelt manner, or what would be so offensive/hurtful if Gaga read it? 

It would be one thing if I were making jokes about the subject or trying to spread gossip, but what I'm doing is the opposite. I'm just trying to understand her! 

She, herself, has made videos about abortions, songs about rape, songs about death... how am I being out of line by asking the question if this project may have something to do with miscarriage? 

And most of all how is it "rude" of me to share my thoughts about this when I am doing so in an effort to better understand where her heart is with this project? I mean, people have been on here for months saying they "hate this concept" and "hate this era" and "stupid to name the album Joanne" etc... I'm giving her the time, thought, and credit that there may be more pain being shared here than meets the eye. If ONLY half the users on here would give her this much thought, they might think twice before throwing their shady, useless opinions around about her art. 

I would be shocked if she would not appreciate fans approaching her music this way. Even if they are wrong! 

CatelynnMarie

I think this is a reach, but it's an interesting theory. It does make me feel a bit weird openly talking about this topic because it's a pretty private and serious one, but yeah there has been lots of speculation about it. I'm really hoping it's not true though, it makes me feel sad :(

LilVenusian
25 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I'm not kidding tho. 

I honestly think it's feasible this song could be about her struggling to conceive a child. 

Look closely at the last verse: 

"Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'
Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'
Every heart break makes it hard to keep the faith

...but baby I just need one good one to stay"

Think about that in the context of trying to conceive... Bleeding = not pregnant. "Every heart break" is every false alarm at thinking she's conceived, then she starts "bleeding" and realizes that she is not.

I honestly think it's a plausible theory. Not saying it is CORRECT, but just something to consider. 

Fair enough but I dont think gaga was thinking about sperm when she wrote that specific lyric :ladyhaha:

Your theory about the title track got me shook tho sis, not gonna lie :diane:

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

Fair enough but I dont think gaga was thinking about sperm when she wrote that specific lyric 

Your theory about the title track got me shook tho sis, not gonna lie 

:hug:

8Bit Heart

I didn't know Gaga was rumored to miscarry, and upon a Google search, it appears a different thread started by you, OP, is the source of this "rumor" :rip:

Let it go sis. Let the theory go. 

lavenderblondee

The 100 million reasons....omg why.  :awkney: I usually am all for your posts, but this one just seems so beyond wild. I'm not trying to bash you at all, I love your feedback on stuff, but this just seems way too far fetched. I had a miscarriage two years ago, and MTN helped me through a lot of it. Of course every situation is different, but these lyrics don't seem to have any double meaning in the term of losing a baby.. I think this album is a lot more simpler than past albums and there isn't a million hidden lyrics in a song.

PartySick

Well...it's an interesting read, I'll give you that :sweat:

Also, "Million Reasons" will never sound the same again :rip:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Whispering

This is at least the second thread you've made about this. That's a rather unusual fascination. 

Discussing a subject such as this is highly personal and invasive, especially when you don't even know the person and it is just a bunch of speculation. 

Boundaries are a good option here!  

9 hours ago, ReidOne said:

How could I forget... one last, very important detail. 

The album cover colors are pink and baby blue. AKA, newborn baby colors. 

As Gaga is pictured, looking toward heaven. 

CsbV3OjUAAAbhO-.jpg

I just opened a bottle of alcohol and began reading this now im in tears. :'(

Archived