đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Amazon Sells Joanne at $3.99 in Sales Panic

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

The truth is that if you really dont like some music, you spend your money on it no matter how cheap it is. I think this of offers are more for people who already like the music and relay more on streaming and dont belive in buying music, so the low price gives them a little push.

and the super fans can buy 5 times more

Runway
23 minutes ago, Aura Veil said:

And at the end of the week, Joanne will debut at #1

giphy.gif

And they will have to deal

giphy.gif

Stefani328

Friedman is the album is good but still had to be shady as hell. I thought his named looked familar when I saw this article yesterday. He's wrote similar Gaga related articles during the BTW and ARTPOP eras. 

There was a lot of praise there.  He said the music was good, which should generate some sales.

I live outside the space time continuum.

“Joanne” turns out to a terrific collection, Gaga’s best yet, most mature offering. And by mature I don’t mean boring. Far from it. It’s really a rich group of songs and one that has to be heard in its context. For some reason, Interscope has already thrown three singles into release, none of which has caught on. They came with no context and no marketing as far as I can tell. Is this because Gaga is leaving the label? Is Interscope going to kill a great album? I think that’s a valid question.

Well, at least I’ve helped. Last night I downloaded the iTunes version for $11.99, thinking there was no Amazon download. Now I’ve added the $3.99 version. You know what? It was worth it. “Joanne” is just great. Lady Gaga’s fans had better buy tons of these albums. And I hope radio gets on some of these songs. They’re hits. (I really love “Just Another Day.”) This could be Gaga’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.” It’s that good.

Why focus on the negative OP? Friedman loves Joanne :queenga:

Archived