4 hours ago, rezjohnsen said:

Remember when she used to sold 500k+ copies :ladyhaha:

Yeah with heavy promo + number 1 song for 6weeks + in 2011 :emma:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
4 hours ago, Scathach said:

This is great news! Those numbers may be low by Gaga's standards but given the circumstances (i.e. critics sh*tting on the album, many fans not digging the new sound, PI underperforming, etc.), this is very good, and I'm not gonna let any little pessimistic tell me otherwise. 

Slay Gagz :whitney:

Critics were, actually, decent and we still have NME/Billboard/EW ones left what are going to be very positive

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Squidward T said:

HEY PREDICTED ARTPOP would sell 350k and it only did 220

McScuse you, it did 258k first week.

Fiona Apple
4 hours ago, Squidward T said:

HEY PREDICTED ARTPOP would sell 350k and it only did 220

That prediction was made before the album was released.Those predictions are never right.Also ARTPOP sold 260k

Delusional
14 hours ago, Nebulous said:

lol her last album sold +600k in one day, so if she releases i think she will do something :air: 

600 ****ING THOUSAND 

we could only dream :toofunny:

Remember! Music not the bling!:ladyhaha:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Fiona Apple
15 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I don't think they took Amazon $3.99 deal into this. She & Michael marketed the discount on GMA which is watched by millions of people daily. 

Born This Way sold 440,000 in four days at .99. That's 110,000 copies per day. Cutting that number in half is realistic and I believe that projected number will be around 45-50K higher with Amazon. 

Honestly though - this would be a pretty low number for her. Even ANTi sold more and that had a leak and Tidal release. 

But at least we can still say she's the only artist in history to have four consecutive #1 albums in a single decade 

Anti didn't sell more than that :p 

The sales are not as important today as in the past, especially for Gaga, I think she is the Pop Star that has to deal the most with Haters, and that's because she's still a strong reference. I mean, a lot people still listen to the Album downloading it illegally just because they stan for some other Pop Act. It's ridiculous as it sounds, but it happens for real. I personally know a bunch of them. :neyde:

If she manages to have a great response from the GP, and the Album arrives at the top of the Charts, it will be considered as a success not matter how many copies are going to be sold.

Besides, the "6 million copies" of BTW (let alone the 12 million of TFM) period is long gone guys. But people is still curious about her music and talk a lot about her, and that's great. 

My idea is that Joanne is going to sell slow, but good.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

doppelganger

To campare Anti sold 166k (124k pure sales) in it's first week. Her streaming #s are huge!

Gaga is expected to pull 125-135k in pure sales. We just need to stream more 

Tellerphone
10 hours ago, Stefani328 said:

Album sales are shitty nowadays. So these sales are great for Gaga. Look at the album sales this year and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Yes I understand that. Lemonade was a huge seller recently without a discount. I thought the GP considered Gaga in the same league as Beyonce? Fact is she should be selling more than 135,000 of physical sales. Throw in the under 4 dollar deal at Amazon and it makes it look even worse. People continue to comment on the discount and then they automatically bring up the 99 cent BTW deal. Ppl are saying she and Interscope are desperate and manipulating numbers. And i don't want my queen in that light. She's better than that.

Tellerphone
11 minutes ago, vanus said:

why does it says "joanna" in that article :saladga:

Because journalism has lost it's integrity in this social media age.  Its prompted laziness. They dont bother to research and fact check anymore. Everything is reduced to a soundbite.

Archived