HDD: first week of Joanne in the US predictions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore
45 minutes ago, DaraBubaMara said:

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahhhha,people said 135k is AWESOME...???Are u sane?this is disaster !

44 minutes ago, Coop said:

Ne seri

:ladyhaha:

RickMonster98

Let me say that this is extremely good. "Perfect Illusion" was a big flop, especially in sales. Who could expect more than 100k? Especially if we think of the bad situation of the music industry. :diane:

ARTPOP didn't sell so much more (253.000) and it had a super-hit 2x Platinum to support it. "Perfect Illusion" hasn't even sold 250.000 copies in the USA, and "Joanne" is about to reach 160.000! That's really great, I'm happy for her! These numbers now can only increase, can't wait 4 SNL tonight! :laughga:

PS: The #1 is ours, :ladyhaha:

:bye:

DaraBubaMara
Just now, RickMonster98 said:

Let me say that this is extremely good. "Perfect Illusion" was a big flop, especially in sales. Who could expect more than 100k? Especially if we think of the bad situation of the music industry. :diane:

ARTPOP didn't sell so much more (253.000) and it had a super-hit 2x Platinum to support it. "Perfect Illusion" hasn't even sold 250.000 copies in the USA, and "Joanne" is about to reach 160.000! That's really great, I'm happy for her! These numbers now can only increase, can't wait 4 SNL tonight! :laughga:

PS: The #1 is ours, :ladyhaha:

:bye:

ARTPOP sold 800k

DaraBubaMara
Just now, RickMonster98 said:

I'm talking about the first week, dude

im talking about first week

Brainiac
2 minutes ago, DaraBubaMara said:

im talking about first week

Then you would be wrong.  But I'm sure you know that just as well as the rest of us. Now be gone troll. :) 

SomethingMore
5 minutes ago, DaraBubaMara said:

ovaj sajt je pun balkanskih pederA

ti nisi peder, ti si perderčina ;) 

btw Aleksandra Radovic >>> Dara Bubamara.

You'll get banned any moment now...

Archived