Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Restock on signed JOANNE CDs?

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

I missed out on this and I'm super upset, my power was out all day yesterday so I wasn't able to see anything!! :( 

Website says "THIS IS NOW SOLD OUT!!!! WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO GET MORE BOOKLETS! NEXT WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 26th IF WE GET ANY EXTRA BOOKLETS WE WILL PUT THOSE ON SALE AT NOON" do you think they will put more up?? I have a reminder set at 11:55am on Wednesday for it!

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Thank god I got one in time WHEW

I really want one!! :( do you think they will atleast restock some?? I am so upset at myself but it's not myself the power went off!! GAGA PLEASE SIGN MORE:excuseu:

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, GawdGa said:

wait what website wat

Ltcds same website that sold SIGNED CTC booklets before, I was able to snatch to SIGNED CTC booklets when they were up at the beginning of the era!!! 

Just now, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

Ltcds same website that sold SIGNED CTC booklets before, I was able to snatch to SIGNED CTC booklets when they were up at the beginning of the era!!! 

**** i was at work lol :huh:

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Damn it's for USA only. The C2C ones were worldwide (well I could order it to Australia at least). 

Awww no, I want one. I bought like 4 signed C2C booklets. 

To answer the question in op, I think they just might get some more. That's what they did with the C2C booklets. 

sarahb
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Awww no, I want one. I bought like 4 signed C2C booklets. 

"This offer is for USA shipping addresses only. If you live outside the USA we are sorry but can not offer this to you. Maybe if you have a friend in the USA they can order it for you. If you order from outside the USA your order automatically gets cancelled."

Any chance you have an American friend? :laughga:

Glamourpuss
Just now, sarahb said:

"This offer is for USA shipping addresses only. If you live outside the USA we are sorry but can not offer this to you. Maybe if you have a friend in the USA they can order it for you. If you order from outside the USA your order automatically gets cancelled."

Any chance you have an American friend? :laughga:

No but I'll just give it a miss this time. I've already got her autograph. 

sarahb
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

No but I'll just give it a miss this time. I've already got her autograph. 

Part of me is kinda relieved it's USA only because that means I don't have to feel bad about missing out :emma:

Was there a thread on this? This is the first time I'm hearing about it :huh:

edit: Never mind I found the thread, I saw it before and assumed it was about Gaga signing the CD in New York, oops. :flop:

Archived