Gaga makes a fan delete a video of her

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

Countess came out and it was AMAZING.

Honestly if I needed someone to do something or not do something I'd just switch into the Countess lol

Letmelivemylife
47 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

Countess came out and it was AMAZING.

Honestly if I needed someone to do something or not do something I'd just switch into the Countess lol

The critics say that her love for us is artificial but that's just not true. She's so incredibly maternal with us and it's that maternal instinct that drives her to want to be near us and to protect us. She was absolutely fine until he got a little too close and intruded on a private moment with us. That's when her maternal instinct to protect us kicked in. Yeah she's sweet and funny but she'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye if she feels like we're being threatened in some way. Nothing scarier than a "mama" protecting her babies or in this case monsters.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

high heeled fem
On 22/10/2016 at 3:44 PM, Drew Jeremy said:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD BE CRUSHED IF SHE EVER TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT? I know she wasn't being rude, but I would be so upset that I made her angry. I just love her so much, she's my world and there has never been a day since the first time I heard Poker Face I haven't thought of her. If I ever made her upset or angry and she got mad at me I would be so f**king crushed. 

:cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: 

Reveal hidden contents

Tbh if she ever asked me to do anything, (let alone delete a video,) I would do it..:awkney:

IKR hes a idiot however he was in shock she was a tad mean...... i would cry

high heeled fem
On 23 October 2016 at 2:15 PM, badgalriri said:

what was she talking about that is so private? maybe it was about a fan. thats weird. that fan was obnoxious and annoying and embarrassing. he gets scolded and then he has the audacity to ask for a picture lmfao. kind of dont like the way she grabbed his phone though. felt like that was kinda rude. theres really no excuse to touch someone elses property at all.

So agree with this that was my CRINGE moment when Gaga got his phone and THEN asked his security to do that 

ummm is a public spot that was outta line tbh 

i get her saying go away don't film been rude but u don't dare touch someone's phone and get a big burly security guard to come over wtf :toofunny: he was deff crashed cause she turned away from him... And was singing with those monsters 

high heeled fem
On 23 October 2016 at 1:18 AM, GerMC said:

ok sorry not sorry but she's a total bitch in this video. Asking her security guard to go through the guys phone also... 

Agree 100% that was uncalled for she could have said go away .....

i thought it was bitchy but yeah she crossed line with the phone thing ffs 

high heeled fem
On 23 October 2016 at 5:27 AM, Fay said:

Gagas security guard has no right to look at someone else phone and delete anything.

Exactly .....not a good look tbh. She's a Aries though so it's what you expect .... #spreadkindnessmyass :toofunny:

Katie14
2 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

So agree with this that was my CRINGE moment when Gaga got his phone and THEN asked his security to do that 

ummm is a public spot that was outta line tbh 

i get her saying go away don't film been rude but u don't dare touch someone's phone and get a big burly security guard to come over wtf :toofunny: he was deff crashed cause she turned away from him... And was singing with those monsters 

But what if she asked him not to film because a fan revealed something private, like feeling suicidal or that he is gay,  and Gaga was giving advice? That guy may post the video on the internet and maybe people that the person knows may find out about his personal feelings. This could be extremely embarrassing. Gaga was just protecting him. 

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

But what if she asked him not to film because a fan revealed something private, like feeling suicidal or that he is gay,  and Gaga was giving advice? That guy may post the video on the internet and maybe people that the person knows may find out about his personal feelings. This could be extremely embarrassing. Gaga was just protecting him. 

She's so incredibly maternal with us that I think she was just purely reacting on maternal instinct. She was having a private moment with someone and he tried to intrude and gaga interpreted that as someone attempting to "harm" us and she got upset. Yeah she's sweet but she'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye if she feels like we're being threatened in some way. Don't mess with "mama" haha. Nothing scarier than a "mama" protecting her babies or in this case monsters

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

He looks exactly like the typical spoiled brat gay boi who thinks he can do whatever the hell he pleases. People like him repulse me. I'm glad Gaga put him in his place. :wtf: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

SpaceAce

First of all, this topic needs to die. 

Secondly, it's wild that some people think her reaction wasn't warranted. This fan camped right outside her home and treated her like she was a moron. She gave this whole group of people her time and full attention because she's kind and they've essentially demanded it by crowding around her home. She should be given some small amount of respect in return. 

Yes, no one can make any claims for your property or force you to delete your content. But when you know what you did was wrong, they can sure as hell easily shame you into doing it, which is what happened here. 

Some of you need to pay better attention to this woman and learn thing or two about respect. She clearly showed him more than he deserved before he revealed himself to be an a**. 

high heeled fem
16 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Of course  as I said u don't need to get a body guard like that 

Highly doubt that though lol

He was speaking in front of like 16 ppl  

Archived