💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga makes a fan delete a video of her

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

elijahfan
14 hours ago, DeathEater said:

Haters are going to have it easy with this but I can see why would want it deleted.  What baffles me is if you're meeting your favorite singer/celebrity, why do you have to film it?  Why not just be there in the moment and enjoy his or her company?  Preserve it in your heart.  Not in your phone.

Right, especially since there are paparazzi documenting the whole thing 2 meters away..... I mean, they'll make better pictures than you no matter what.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, FLP13 said:

It has nothing to do with it being the law or not. The principle here is RESPECT. specially if someone asks you to NOT record. 

Thats what I said in my comment that you should respect others and you are an asshole if you dont but then I said that at the end of the day, it is legal and he can keep that footage if he wanted and Gagas security guard has no right to look at someone else phone and delete anything.

Well if I had to be honest I would also have taken both pictures and films if I had been in his situation... it is quite normal that fans want to take pictures and video clips when being close to their idol...

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

That's kind of a terrifying thing to do, I'd creep out a bit  lol. 

OT: GATHER HIM QUEEN! :classy:

Hahahaha it creeps my friend Mandy out so bad when I do that. She always jokingly tells me if they had a "hugs annonomous" she would force me to go lol. "Hi my name is Sarah and I'm addicted to hugs". When we hang out, she enacts the "2 hug limit". I wasn't hugged enough as a child. Don't judge Hahahaha 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Rolodex of Hate
17 hours ago, efv said:

People are so narcissistic!! I get so upset when I see people who just want a selfie with Gaga and NOTHING else, not even a quick word. Drives me f*cking mad

Exactly! He was even talking to her like having a full conversation, but he didn't even seem phased about that, he just wanted his picture! Like what's more exciting, having a conversation with your idol or having a one second photo?

We have no legal choice but to stan

Jigglygoth
9 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahahaha it creeps my friend Mandy out so bad when I do that. She always jokingly tells me if they had a "hugs annonomous" she would force me to go lol. "Hi my name is Sarah and I'm addicted to hugs". When we hang out, she enacts the "2 hug limit". I wasn't hugged enough as a child. Don't judge Hahahaha 

I won't judge you, you seem nice :laughga: 

I think you're my new favorite GGD member tbh :hug: 

OT: COLLECT HIM MOTHER! :golfclap:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Letmelivemylife
22 minutes ago, QueenMedusa said:

I won't judge you, you seem nice :laughga: 

I think you're my new favorite GGD member tbh :hug: 

OT: COLLECT HIM MOTHER! :golfclap:

Yay I'm liked Hahahaha 

Jigglygoth
7 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yay I'm liked Hahahaha 

You were meant to say you like me too, not "yay" :awkney: friendship: #CANCELLED (lol, JK) 

OT: END HIM GAGA!

HEART OF EVER-FROST

TheJoanneJoker

don't **** with her 

she can go from "I've got a diamond heart" to "government hooker" in 2 seconds

19 hours ago, Tokyo said:

One must never lie to mother Gaga

1URjaeU.gif

wk6BJ0k.gif

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Will Stehlik
21 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

lmao i swear if i ever meet gaga i'd be scared to even hold my phone in my hand :excuseu: 

lmao thats too real 

LittleMonster25

This is funny it wasn't even private she's in public fans can record whatever they want there was very well over 15 people there 

it's a free country yeesh

LittleMonster25

There were tons of people filming there and taking pics

And you call out one guy for wanting a picture hahaha 

badgalriri

what was she talking about that is so private? maybe it was about a fan. thats weird. that fan was obnoxious and annoying and embarrassing. he gets scolded and then he has the audacity to ask for a picture lmfao. kind of dont like the way she grabbed his phone though. felt like that was kinda rude. theres really no excuse to touch someone elses property at all.

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, denisalin24 said:

don't **** with her 

she can go from "I've got a diamond heart" to "government hooker" in 2 seconds

Especially when she feels like we're being threatened in some way. Nothing scarier than a mama protecting her babies or in this case "monsters". 

Archived