💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga makes a fan delete a video of her

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
21 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

lmao i swear if i ever meet gaga i'd be scared to even hold my phone in my hand :excuseu: 

tbh. I would just bring a typewriter :madge: Ask her to say a few words so I can type them out

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Killa said:

Really? That must be in the States then, cause it's like that in most countries in Europe.

Im not sure about all of europe but in Englad, you can film and record anyone in public space

:madge:

He should have cherished the moment....

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Chris Evans

the audacity of him asking for a selfie after lying to her :rip:

yall can record/take pictures but when she explicitly says not to film then DONT FILM

not a hard concept- you can tell she was having a personal moment with them 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

Im not sure about all of europe but in Englad, you can film and record anyone in public space

True 

Pity Party

I love how she just immediately goes to her fans and walks right into the group. She's such a sweet girl.

Illuminati
24 minutes ago, efv said:

People are so narcissistic!! I get so upset when I see people who just want a selfie with Gaga and NOTHING else, not even a quick word. Drives me f*cking mad

depends how you look at it, usually she doesn't have enough time for more than a few conversations and even then it's just a couple of words. if their choice is to barely get to touch her/ take a picture or have a conversation where she barely has time to reply to a hello then i'd probably rather just take a picture too.

Chris Evans

I honestly don't know the laws of recording in public but nothing gets me more heated than people recording/taking pictures of other people without them knowing- it is so disrespectful 

16 minutes ago, Fay said:

If you are in public space, you dont have to take others consent.

but she asked them before hand to not record....its like someone saying "okay i'll tell you but don't put me on speaker, and then that person puts them on speaker..."

Just now, FLP13 said:

but she asked them before hand to not record....its like someone saying "okay i'll tell you but don't put me on speaker, and then that person puts them on speaker..."

You have no right to tell someone not to film you in public space.. you can ask them to respect you and not film you but you cant really do anything about it. This is not my opinion, this is the law.

Hecturr
3 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

I'm pretty sure she still can't demand him to delete it though, but I get why she's upset. I would be too.

shoful

Omg if she did that to me I would prob cry for like a week hahaha

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

3 minutes ago, FLP13 said:

but s  he asked them before hand to not record....its like someone saying "okay i'll tell you but don't put me on speaker, and then that person puts them on speaker..."

Morally wrong and distespectful - yes

Against the law - no. lae lae

This would be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life if it happened to me. It's cringeworthy.

Archived