❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Gaga makes a fan delete a video of her

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, she's in public :rip:

He can film whatever he wants

not really, you need concent to take photos or record film.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

When God tells you to stop, you stop.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

4 minutes ago, Aluminum said:

She told them something private obviously... shouldn't her privacy be respected? There's a law that states that you cannot record someone speaking without their knowledge.

That law is if you are talking to someone on the phone or in privet places but if you are filming yourself in public or others, you have the right to do that. She did not do anything wrong though, she just asked for him to stop but she cant force him even when she used her security guard to delete it.

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

not really, you need concent to take photos or record film.

If you are in public space, you dont have to take others consent.

ReidOne
6 minutes ago, Aluminum said:

If she gave me that look and demanded me to delete something... :air:

How rude of him to record her private convo and lie about it, though.

Right?! I would have been like "here, Gaga --- just take the phone!! It's yours!!!"

And then he had the audacity to start filming AGAIN instead of joining in the fun with the fans. 

Has he not heard one single interview she's given the last 6 months??

RainingOnMe
Just now, Bounty said:

Why would she wanted that deleted? Maybe she talked about future plans? We know NYC monsters like to slip info.

Doubtful, she was probably responding to something personal that the girl asked as you can see in the video she looks at her. Still rude to record after she asked not to and then lie about it.

Just now, Fay said:

Not true

Really? That must be in the States then, cause it's like that in most countries in Europe.

ReidOne
Just now, Bounty said:

Why would she wanted that deleted? Maybe she talked about future plans? We know NYC monsters like to slip info.

From what I could tell, she was saying something personal to the blonde guy (who has met her a number of times, it would seem). I'm guessing it was some words of encouragement to him about his personal life? I'm guessing that's why she wanted it deleted. Not because she's a diva, but the opposite... she doesn't want his life situation being broadcast across the internet simply because of her fame. I thought it was quite incredible of her (if I'm right about my theory! Who knows, tbh... the video's been deleted, LOL. Just the way Gaga wants it.) 

:D

7 minutes ago, Killa said:

not really,nt to take photos orconsent  record film.

In the US you can film with or without concent as long as its on public property

Interlude

One must never lie to mother Gaga

1URjaeU.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I would have been so embarrased

When she's asking the guy to delete the video she says something like "I asked you not to film", so yeah, pretty rude of him to do that

and then trying to trick Gaga telling her he was just recording his own face:icega:

TheKillerQueen

Made me cringe how he continued film even after she told told him to delete the video... 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Archived