news

JOANNE is sold out in many stores

malazam

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, Clip said:

People can buy it online though

What do you mean? iTunes? :)

'CAUSE, if I want to order a physical CD, though, I still have to wait very long. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Unites said:

What do you mean? iTunes? :)

'CAUSE, if I want to order a physical CD, though, I still have to wait very long. 

I mean amazon and ebay and that sort of stuff

Do you? I didn't know that (sorry if I'm a flop fan, I never pay attention to things related to buying the album online because I always buy the physical copies at the same place)

migamiga

I went to target this morning and was disappointed to find out they hadn't even displayed yet! Ridiculous! 

The guy quickly displayed them after I asked for two copies though :classy:

2 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I went to target this morning and was disappointed to find out they hadn't even displayed yet! Ridiculous! 

The guy quickly displayed them after I asked for two copies though :classy:

Tell em gurl.

14 hours ago, PerfectGypsy said:

There were quite a lot left in HMV this morning (both standard and deluxe), which is a DVD/Music/Game store. They had all the new releases on a big poster in the window and Joanne was there.

Then in Tesco (which is a supermarket) they had a couple of the standard versions of Joanne out. There were no signs or anything (as to be expected). 

So pleased with HMV tbh, was very happy to find they dropped the cd in my post box yesterday morning. Got an email a day earlier from them to say they have dispatched it too :music:

Where's that Tesco store though? There's a Tesco Extra where I live and their CD section is tragic :grr: If they ever get to sell Joanne it will get a decent promo from me.

giphy.gif

narcoswing

I had to go to three different stores yesterday. The last one I went to had 2 copies left of the standard edition. They said they're getting more copies on Monday so I have to go back for the deluxe then :interestinga:

Luis Savelo

My local store just got 1 Deluxe but plenty of Standard Editions. I think I'm the only one who bought it tho. I remember when ARTPOP came out, they had millions of copies left so they selled it for 1,99€.. :neyde:

Economy
19 hours ago, Phoenix said:

They probably had few copies cause they thought no one would want it. :neyde:

Thats what i was thinking actually

its probably not that a huge amount was bought but given Gaga isnt very big anymore, they might of just under-estimated the demand

Hey guys, I'm currently a newbie here but I visit the site since forever, but if someone could read this (or even spread this) is if you already downloaded Joanne or bought physical copies, please do not listen to it whilst on Wi-Fi or if browsing the internet. Instead, stream the album on Spotify for more sales. 1500 streams=1 album sold. Thank you and paws up!

Hey guys, I'm currently a newbie here but I visit the site since forever, but if someone could read this (or even spread this) is if you already downloaded Joanne or bought physical copies, please do not listen to it whilst on Wi-Fi or if browsing the internet. Instead, stream the album on Spotify for more sales. 1500 streams=1 album sold. Thank you and paws up!

DeanSummer

In Austria they didn't expect that it will sell much and now it sold out cause they've requested too little 😬 Don't know how to feel about this cause this means less first week sales :/

DS

Archived