💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

JOANNE is sold out in many stores

malazam

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I finally found one at Best Buy and was a little peeved that they were on the back of their display not the front :nails:

I sometimes move things around to get Gaga's stuff more prominently displayed.  I do that with her perfume too, moving it from behind other artists' perfumes to in front of theirs.  :)   They would probably notice you moving stuff at Best Buy, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

I went to 3 stores and they didn't even have it to sell to anyone cause they didn't get a shipment or whatever. I finally went to a second hmv were only had like 20 copies of it

TheKillerQueen
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

Really?  It was listed on sale for 13.99 online and in store, original 17.99 :oprah: 

14713556_1412202452131131_10351590599293

Well it was $17.99 but I just rounded it to 18$... I don't understand why they're charging that much for it when online you can get it cheaper.:saladga:

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

7 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I went to 3 stores and they didn't even have it to sell to anyone cause they didn't get a shipment or whatever. I finally went to a second hmv were only had like 20 copies of it

This is so not good.  The only silver lining is that all the sales won't be on the 1st day with it plummeting afterward.  With the upcoming promo, I hope it stays strong.

I live outside the space time continuum.

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I went to pick up a copy at my local Target at 1pm and to my surprise there were none.  I asked an associate and he said that they had 0 on the floor and 0 in the back but when I looked online it said they had it in stock and it gave me the option to pick up at the store.  I had 5 people looking for the shipment and FINALLY I had Joanne in my hands. MESS!  Oh! And all of my local Target locations were only carrying 5 or 6 copies a piece.  When did CDs become so scarce!? So if you don't see the album on the shelves make sure to ask an associate because they are either sold out or they haven't been put out yet. 

Make them werk for Joanne!

I hit my local Best Buy around 10 this morning and they hadn't even put it out. The disrespect. :fthis:Miffed I ran across the street to Target where I found maybe 3 of the deluxe and 5 of the standard copies.

I ended up having a conversation with one of the guys working there about the album. He said that he listened to it last night on spotify and said he didn't think it was that it was one of her better pieces.:what:

Pfft this album slays me. 

I only found one copy at a local drug store. I couldn't check any of the HMVs because those aren't nearby and the traffic was completely jammed today for some reason. :duck:

I don't think most places are sold out, they just aren't restocking fast enough or not even putting it out 

BYE

Charles X Charles
1 hour ago, grenziel said:

Astroplus has a lot of stock. Went to SM Aura to check. :wub:

Oh! I'm from Cebu and I went to Astrovision Ayala and it was sold out. Will further check the next day. 😂😂😂 

Not The Real Gaga

I think the industry behind Gaga thought that Joanne wouldn't sell. So, they caused a lot of problems by deleverin' that less of copies. This will affect the sales, unfortunately. At the end, Joanne won't sell that much.

AlphaMonster

Frickin' Lady Gaga. I love her to death, and she will be the queen of gays no matter she does after this point. Even, Toronto's gayborhood burger place, fresh burgers, was playing angel down....:poot:

Can I get an "applause" for the goddess of our lives who is called Lady fücking Gaga ?!?!?! Slay our souls :classy: 

Charles X Charles
1 hour ago, BrothaGaga said:

What branch specifically? Went to the north edsa branch yesterday and there were still copies available

From the Island of Cebu brotha! 😁 Will further check other record stores once I have some free time. 

SissyFromSpace
5 hours ago, Shipper said:

Is it explicit?

I heard some say that Walmart only sells censored CDs? Is this true? 

depends i think

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

14713556_1412202452131131_10351590599293

Well it was $17.99 but I just rounded it to 18$... I don't understand why they're charging that much for it when online you can get it cheaper.:saladga:

Emmmm I bought it for 25€ :nails:

32 minutes ago, Unites said:

I think the industry behind Gaga thought that Joanne wouldn't sell. So, they caused a lot of problems by deleverin' that less of copies. This will affect the sales, unfortunately. At the end, Joanne won't sell that much.

People can buy it online though

Archived