news

JOANNE is sold out in many stores

malazam

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I know walmart doesn't carry much anymore as far as DVDs/Cd's go, but i didn't see any slots for Joanne/it wasn't out yet. :emma:

DanceInTheDark
16 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Meanwhile in my country they won't have it yet until december :neyde:

You live in a beautiful country tho

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Chiunzhan
2 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

You live in a beautiful country tho

No doubt about that, have you ever been here tho?

DanceInTheDark
Just now, Chiunzhan said:

No doubt about that, have you ever been here tho?

No :(

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

donutellha

sle

or flop?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Blackwillow
1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Just bought the deluxe at FYE. It was only $11.99 even though it was listed at $13.99.

The cashier said "I don't understand why everyone is saying this album is terrible." 

That cashier must be Madonna fan

Blackwillow
1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Glory was also sold out a lot in Target, if that gives you any clue. :laughga:

Here comes spirit  :diane:

Does anyone know the DPCI numbers (Target Stock Numbers) so that I can do a check at my local store to see if they have stock? Looking specifically for the DLX version of course. :-)

Here in germany too. I got a notification from amazon that the dispatch is being delayed, although I preordered it .-. 

Fortunately I got my Audiorip copy :")

I hope it means that a lot of people are buying the Album and not that her team had too low expectations :toofunny:

I went to pick up a copy at my local Target at 1pm and to my surprise there were none.  I asked an associate and he said that they had 0 on the floor and 0 in the back but when I looked online it said they had it in stock and it gave me the option to pick up at the store.  I had 5 people looking for the shipment and FINALLY I had Joanne in my hands. MESS!  Oh! And all of my local Target locations were only carrying 5 or 6 copies a piece.  When did CDs become so scarce!? So if you don't see the album on the shelves make sure to ask an associate because they are either sold out or they haven't been put out yet. 

Archived